Search Party p1

THIS IS TAKING PLACE BACK HOME WHILE SHE'S ARRIVING IN CANADA

Ken's POV

She's strong. She'll be fine.

At least that's what I try to tell myself anyways. I miss her. I hope she's okay. We've got a couple search teams looking for her but they still haven't found anything. I've been staying with Elyse's mom since Ari's kidnapping. The cops said it's likely they were kidnapped by the same person. I just hope we found them soon.

"I'm headed out for a while Mrs. Miller."

"Okay, call me when your on the way here"

"Okay"

I grabbed my hoodie and left out to the FED X to get some of the copies we have being made to put them around town. I walked in and saw Elyse's nemesis. Even though she was laid back and didn't really fuck with many people in the first place, she definitely didn't fuck with her.

I walked over to the counter making eye contact with her all the way there.

"What you doing here." Janelle said with a stank face.

"70 copies. I gave you them yesterday."

"I don't remeber that."

"Ion got time for your bullshit today. Just give me the flyers. "

She stood there for a second before turning around and going to the back. She came back out about 5 minutes later. She rang me up silently and looked at me with a smirk.

"That bitch prolly dead."

"I really hope you find happiness and learn to love yourself, because I can tell your miserable. " I shook my head grabbing the papers and left the store.

I headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things for Ms. Miller.

*1hour 30min later*

I'm walking back to Mrs. Miller's house with about 5 bags of groceries plus a few other things in my backpack. Once I arrived at her house I walked in and she was sitting on the couch.

"Hi, I'm back." I said heading to the the kitchen.

"Oh okay, Ken." She said softly as she got up slowly and came to the kitchen. As she walked, I noticed she swayed a bit with each step she took. She's been drinking. Not just now but ever since me and Elyse were little. She only stopped drinking like she use to because of the job she had. Shes been drinking since the girls were kidnapped.

"Just leave the rest out I'm gonna see what I can cook. "

"Mrs. Miller, I can..."

"No, I will. You go relax upstairs and I'll make dinner."

"Are you sure Mrs. Miller?"

"Yeeesss" She stressed in a " -don't -keep- asking- me- questions "type of way.

"Okay then. The flyers are on the table ma'am. " I said and she nodded.

I walked past the living room headed upstairs to chill out for a while. I walked in the guest room and laid there trying to go to sleep.

I ended up sitting in there staring into space. I heard glass break downstairs and Mrs. Miller screech. I ran down stairs.

"MY BABIES!!!!! OH LORD MY BABIES, WHYYYY!!!," She screamed and fell to the floor crying. I tried comforting her and getting down holding her.

"It's okay. You have to tell me what's wrong. Who was that."

"It was the police. They-they said they found two corpses that match my babies descriptions..."

Hi,plzddon'tbemad I been busy and trying to think b/c I've also been sick and I have writer's block so...fun. Anyways I'm glad that you guys like my book so far and I hope my chapters continue to be good. ( I know this ones a lil out of place but it'll make sense soon.) Love you all ~E💙 Ps. There might be errors bc I'm writing at all types of early hours so feel free to correct me.