FOREVER MINE PT 3

A little shorter just cause it's the end of a chapter series. Also SMUT-ish

Elyse's POV

"Well I don't really know what the fuck happened so my opinion doesn't really count..." Blue hair said.

"Thanks for the input, Coolie." X said very irritable.

"Thank you, Coolie. What do you have to say Trunks?" Ski said turning his attention to Trunks.

"Shit, something less fucked up than what X suggests like...No television or something like that. Maybe spank her or sum."

I'm currently sitting on the couch just listening to this shit. The guys are sitting in a circle on the floor. Also I wondering why X is so mean. He wants to punish me by putting me in the basement chained to a wall and get whips or whatever out. I personally didn't sign up for this Fifty Shades of Gray bullshit so that's out of the question.

"Okay, where's Tank?" Ski said looking around.

"He left this morning with Jay because she was looking for Jah. She was yelling about how he needs to stop ignoring her and allat. He told her you weren't here and he would help her look for you." Coolie said. X had a look of concern on his face but it disappeared and he chuckled.

"Oh well, alright who agrees with me. Raise your hand." He was the only one who raised his hand.

"Who agrees with me" Trunks said. He raised his hand and so did Coolie, Craig, and Wifi. Ski just sat there and then looked at me, pulled me down onto his lap and held me while putting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, love." He whispered in my ear.

"Who's doing i-"Ski started.

"Me!" X exclaimed as he jumped up and grabbed my hand pulling me up on to my feet. We went to his room and he locked the door.

WARNING:LIGHT SMUT AHEAD!!PLEASE SKIP DOWN TO THE 🎈IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ

"Take your pants off and bend over." I just stood there looking at him.

He got in my face and looked at me with black eyes.

"Now", he said. I hesitantly took my pants off and bent over his bed.

"I want you quiet, okay?" I nodded. Suddenly I felt his hand smack my ass.

"Okay?!"

"O-okay."

I heard shuffling from behind me then silence. His hand came down harder than before causing me to wince. This went on for about 5 minutes and he stopped. He rubbed my ass which was in a painfully numb state. He sat down beside me and kept rubbing it which was pretty uncomfortable for every reason possible. Out of no where he slides a finger in my underwear and I gasped.

"S-stop" I said, which made him stop and looked at me.

"Why you so stubborn?"

"Why you trying to stick your hands up my underwear."

He looked at me and rolled his eyes before getting up and leaving.

--Knock Knock--

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

I laid there shocked at what had just occured as Ski enters the room. I took a cover and tried to cover up. But he pulled the cover back off of me.

He picked me up and princess-style carried me to my room. He sat me down on the bed and went to a drawer pulling out a T-shirt that wasn't mine. I tilted my head in confusion.

"It's mine," he said, sitting on the bed with me. I put the clothing on and looked at him staring at me.

"Is there anyway I can go sooner than...a year or two"

"No,you can't. I-I tried to make it so you'd like it here. What's wrong, love?"

"My sister needs to be taken care of. I need to do that. I'm all she has. " I said with a shakey voice. I'm so over this shit.

"I don't wanna let you go. I want you to be forever mine, E. I love you, why won't you accept me. You're supposed to be the one. " He said with teary eyes.

I sat there in silence as he came up by me and cuddled me. He laid his head on my chest.

"Why are you so nice to me. So innocent" I said looking at him.

"I'm not innocent at all."he said with a raspy whispering voice which gave me chills.

"I've...done things...really bad things."

"Like what."

"I can't tell you because I don't want you to be afraid of me"

"Nigga, you kidnapped me...."

"Still, we'll save that story for another time"

"Promise?"I said as I put out my pinkie.

He looked at me for a second, chuckled,and then hooked his pinkie with mine. We laid here until I fell asleep thinking of what my sister is doing. Is she okay? Does my mom even know that I'm gone? How the fuck do I leave this place. Why is X such an ass? Why is Wifi so messy?Why is Ski so mysterious? Shit, forever mine? I swear if he didn't kidnap me we could have been cool.

So...yeah
~E💙