GXD DAMN

Flashback (narration)

After the young Jahseh and his bestfriend Stokeley were arrested for shooting birds out of trees with BB guns and poisoning there neighbours at a block party, they'd been taken downtown to be interrogated. Once the police got the boys there Stokeley started to have a panic attack because of all the pressure he was under and Jahseh wasn't by his side either.

Stokeley tended to have very explosive outbursts of anger and didn't like being without his bestfriend. Truthfully, neither of the boys were stable but they had a bond which kept each other sane. They'd do anything for each other, even if there was a possibility of death.

Stokeley started to hyperventilate and cry.
"Where is Jahseh."

"We can get help just tell us w- "

"WHERE THE FUCK IS JAH, YOU FUCKING PIGS" , he yelled flipping the table.

Long story short they both ended up going to a psych ward because of their peculiar crimes especially as children. Once they were admitted to the hospital, they took lots of tests on the boys. Some even experimental and without their parents consent.

After 14 months in this institution, their psychologists came up with the conclusion that:

Onfroy, Jahseh 11 ⚠️high risk⚠️
Attempted murder
-charges dropped due to mental illness

Suicide watch
- isolation works best
_

___________________________________
DISORDERS/ILLNESSES RULED

Depression
Bipolar Disorder
Mild Psychosis
• Signs of Sociopathy
-being determined,shows signs of empathy

Goulbourne,Stokeley 12
🚫Solitary🚫
-Danger to public
-Seperate

Seasonal Depression
•Psychosis
•PTSD
•ADHD
•Insomnia
•Panic disorder
•Dissociative Disorder
•OCD
•Anxiety
____________________________________

They waited until lunch time everyday for supervised lunch together because they did best when they were together. They talked and laughed everyday when they met up and they were allowed to hug each other for 5 seconds or less. Each visit they snuck small notes into each others pockets. They were putting plans on how to escape from the facility into them. They finally met up for the last time for their last lunch on the day they planned on escaping.

They'd planned that Jahseh would use a pick he made from a toothbrush to release himself. Then he'd have 1 min to get to solitary unseen before an alarm would go off.

He successfully got to solitary unseen within 37 seconds. Once he picked all the locks and entered a code into the door. Once he got it open he let Stokeley out and they both jumped off the roof of the building. They jumped from roof to roof and disappeared into the night. One week after the escape the facility burned down by another previous patient with all the notes and residents information about everyone who was ever there. After 7 months the search for the 2 boys was stopped.

The 2 hid in Georgia for a year before fling back to Florida.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Hi guys. Hope your summers going well♡ (i welcome comments)
~E