NEVER

Elyse

"You must wanna die or something!
Like I'll kill you bitch!" Ski yelled beating on the door.

I put Ariana in the closet and went with her. We sat there listening to him yell at me. Honestly this is so fucking stupid. I just want to go back home. This whole situation is fucked up. I miss my mom man.

*Baam*

"Ski, what the fuck!?" X yelled as a reaction to Ski kicking the door down.

"Nah, she think I'm playing, I'm gone show her though. " He went looking around the room. He looked behind the couch, TV stand and was making his way to the closet. My heart beat faster with every step he took closer, while I held on to Ariana. He swings the door open and sees me and Ari. He looks at Ari and his eyes softened.

"I-I'm sorry Ari." He picked her up out of my arms and looked at me.

"Go play with X."he said putting her down as she went to the door and looked at me sitting on the floor. I mouthed to her to go ahead and I saw X saying something to her and pointing her down the hall.

X walks in looking at Ski stare at me.

"I thought you were different. " He looked at me disappointed.

"Ski, please, I-"

I couldn't finish my sentence before he grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up. I tried to move his hands but he only squeezed tighter. He just looked me in the eyes and watched as I struggled and cried.

Ski

I love her much. I don't want to kill her but now I have to. She's not the right one. I really thought she was. Everything about her is wonderful. I don't want to kill her...

"Ski, please, I-"

Her voice made me want to melt but at the same time she just hurt me so I must hurt her. I grabbed her throat and picked her up off the floor to examine her. She was so beautiful even when she cried. 

Jahseh rushed over tryna make me put her down.

"Ski stop..." I felt a tear run down my face and I let her go and walked past Jah to my room.

Elyse

I collapsed on the floor and tried to regain the oxygen I'd lost coughing and heaving. Meanwhile, X starts pacing the room. There was a long silence in the room.

"When did you even get back" I asked him with a whisper.

"We never left, we was gonna meet the boys at dinner after the meeting was over". X spoke with at annoyance.

"Ski is very upset right now so you might want to stay in here for a while. I'll come check on you every 20-30 mins."

"Okay....thank you." I said as he turned to head out.

"What exactly did he see to make him so angry?"

"Darin just helped me away from Jay..."

"Darin is a sneaky dude. Be careful. I mean Skis already gonna try to kill him but I hid his gun so he might just fire Darin." X said before walking out closing the door to the room.

I sat on the floor replaying the events that had just occurred.

I'm never going to make it out of here alive if I don't play along. I need some efficient plan to get out of here. He really just almost killed me. How can you do that but somehow still be remorseful...?

Hi it's E. Hope you enjoyed🌟❣ Let me know if you guys have any ideas. Or add on details you'd like mentioned.