Search Party p2

I'd been running all night. I'm currently in a church.

It was night time and I told the pastor before he left I just needed somewhere safe to sleep and I'd be going to get Ari soon to stay with me for a little while.

I've sleeping for hours now. I'm spiraling. I can't believe I was so impulsive. I didn't really think about how to get Ari out too. I just started to cry and then I heard the church door swing opened. I turned around to the entrance and saw a guy with short red dreads and a bandana on.

"Lil ma, we know you're here!"

I rolled down onto the floor up under one of the church benches. He began to walk down the aisle with a machete in his hand. My stomach ached in terror as I watched him walk closer and closer to me. He stopped a couple rows away from me and all I could see was his feet and that big ass machete on the floor.

It was all quiet for a minute or two. Suddenly, I felt my legs being dragged out from under the bench. I screamed and kicked. They turned me around and I looked in their eyes. It was X. His eyes were piercing my soul. I could tell he was angry and fed up so I just gave up. I was caught anyway. He pulled me up by one of my arms to my feet.

"Bass, take her to the car." He said. Bass nodded and pulled me out of the church as X followed. Bass opened the door and told me to get in. I did as told and saw Ski in the front seat looking at his phone. I looked back to see Ari in the back seat sleeping next to Wifi who was also sleep. X got in on one side of me and Bass got in on the other. Coolie was driving. Everyone was quiet so I decided to just keep quiet too. Once we got back to the house everyone got out. And stood in the driveway. Ari walked up to me and hugged me and cried. I hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry, Ari!" I cried.

"I was worried about you...I wanna go home, Elyse. "

"I...I know''

I looked up at all the guys and I told Ari to go in the house and that I'd be in in a few. She walked in the house with everyone else except Ski. He just looked at me with a face that showed he was thinking hard.

"I put a tracking device in your back. I was hoping I didn't have to use it. "

This nigga is insane...

"Ski, I just wanna go-."

"You don't love me yet? Hmmm?!" He yelled as he walked up to me and stood over me staring me down. He grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me toward him. We were right against each other.

"Ski-" I mutter before he grabs my face and kisses me...very passionately. I know this is wrong but it feels so right. His lips enveloping mine. I started to blush. He pulled away.

"This is the last time you run away, okay?" He said caressing my cheek.

"Okay."  I whispered.

He walked us inside the house up to his room. He closed the door and sat on the bed.

"I know these are bad circumstances and I know you miss the usual but I love you. I promise, you'll see your Moms again, but it's a lot of heat right now back at home. Think of this as a vacation. I can make your experience very pleasurable but you gotta cooperate with me, okay?"

I nodded and he smiled. He brought me over to him and kissed my cheek making me smile.

"Lay down and we'll talk tomorrow, okay?.

"Okay." I said as I laid my head down on his bed.

"My name is Stokeley by the way." He said before walking out and leaving the door cracked.