Chapter 1

I was Diffrent that's all I knew...I had the gift of magic and I know it's hard to believe isn't it?

When I was born the entire hospital room shook so badly you could have sworn it was a earth quack. And that's  what people assumed what happened.

My mother says till this day she swears she saw my eyes glow gold and something told her that earth quack was alot more then just mother nature.

My mother ended up naming me after the greatest sorcerer Merlin. Who knew it would be so fitting when she discovered I truly did possess magic.

The name always felt familiar, now I know maybe because it was my name?  But it seemed more then that.
Everytime I heard my name I could feel a ping in my chest like I had forgotten something important. I've always felt alone. Nobody to relate to.  People in my small town thought I was strange. My mother was false in the end to send me of to collage. Not that she didn't want me around just that it became to dangerous for me... At least that's what I liked to think.
I'm told that I'm special. But am I?
How could I be so special.  I'm just a freak. A monster.

The train was about to leave but I managed to get on before it departed the Bracknell train station. It would be a 4 hour long boring ride. I stared out the window watching as we passed many weat fields. My heart thumped, when I swear I saw a giant black figure lurking in the forest we had just passed. One hour had passed as I squirmed in my seat trying to get comfortable but this seat wouldn't give up on making my trip as unjoyble  as possible. Slowly looking around the cart, I made sure nobody was looking in my direction. Slowly I rose my hand and let power seep through my body. A feeling of happiness and despair collided into each other as my eyes flashed burning gold. A small patch of frost appeared on the window then it began to wiggle to life forming a small bunny that bounded into my hands. A smile started to tug at my lips as I scratched the back of its neck. Unexpectedly a stranger sat beside me. Quickly I put my hand down causing the ice bunny to disappear. The stranger looked at me weirdly tilting his head.
"you right there mate?" the curly head boy asked
"ah, yeah sorry" I smiled
"my names Leon, what's yours?"
"merlin" I said Hesitaly. Used to being teased about my name does that.
"Merlin?  Really?"
"yeah" i said bashfully "that's me"
Before he could answer there was a shout from a man further down the cart. 
"oh that's my buddy" he started getting up "i'll see you around hopefully merlin"
"St refa collage?" I asked
"yes, actually I am heading there" he smiled
"then we will meet again" I smiled back feeling only strange about this Leon.

Sir leon

The thought surprised me. It just seemed to pop up in my head in an instant. I need to stop reading so many medieveil books I thought to myself.

-----
AN:
So this is my first chapter!  I hope you liked it. So I searched were camlote is In the modern ages so I am bashing it in Great Britain. I made up the collage and picked a random train station. Hope you enjoy the story so far. Things are going to get interesting.