chapter 8

I am a very big procrasternater😂 sorry.  I kept getting authors block and I wanted to update all these other stories aswell so I forgot about my other ones like these plus school drama and tests to study for. Even though I tak forever to update my stories I have every intention to finish them because I really enjoy writting even though itay not sound good at time cause I am rushing 😂 well on with the story!!
---------
Merlin POV:
It was 7:00pm right on the dot. I waited outside the pendragons massive house. My apartment looked like a beach shake in comparison. I admired the old structure of the three story building. The door clicked opened and I turned my head to see who it was. A young girl wearing a maids uniform smiled and gestured for me to come in.  I smiled and walked inside. It certainly was fancy. Deep red carpet was placed along the floors and up a old wooden stair case that curled. Two old suits of armour stood either side of the door. I felt a strangly drawn to the amour. I admired it for a moment but Arthur interrupted me.
"merlin!" he chukled slapping me on the back.
"och" I muttered.
He laughed and gauided me to the dinning room Wich was even more impressive. Morgana... sorry I mean mia and Gwen sat at the long narrow table aswell. A few other people were there but I didn't recognize there faces.
Arthur sat beside me. He leaned towards me and murmerd in my eyes causing me to flinch slightly.
"After dinner we can study" he whisperd.
I nodded my head feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. There was a tapping sound. I looked up to see Uther tapping his glass to get his guests attention.
"thanks for coming guys" he smiled "Jane my boss I'd like to thank you for my promotion and agreeing to come to this dinner and john it's great to be partnered with you for this project and it looks like you son mordred has grown so much"
I stopped listening to his toste as soon as he mentioned mordred. I felt like I'd heard the name before. Hearing the name made me feel sick to the bone. I looked arcross the table to see a boy who looked a bit younger then me with dark curly brown hair and pale skin. I gasped when a small image flickered in my brain. I shock my head. I have been reading to many of Arthurs books.
Uther finished his toste and looked over at his son.
"how long do you and Merlin plan to study for?" uther asked
"about an two hours or so" arthur replied.
His father nodded with approval and went make to his convosations. I felt my heart so a little flip in my chest. I felt happy that me and Arthur had grown to become good friends. It was hard to believe we have only known each other for 4 months. It felt as if we had known each other for years. I felt closer to arthur then ever. We were inseparable and everyone knew it. Honestly I couldn't imagine my life without this clotpole. The only strange thing was that whenever I went to sleep I had the same strange dream of Arthur in a knights uniform and both of us doing some crazy stuff and then it always ends with me crying and holding his dead body. I shivered just thinking about it.

"merlin are you alright?" arthur asked.
I smiled "yeah of course. I just have a head ace."

He glanced around the room "it is a bit noisy" he said.

I rolled my eyes at the obviousness.
"we can head to my bedroom if you want" he gave me a worried look.

I had bearly touched my food but I wasn't really that hungry. I agreeded and we both left the table and assended the  stairs.

Arthur POV
I began digging into my food but unfortunately merlin was odly to quite. I looked over at him and annylised his face. He looked sickly pale.
"merlin see you alright?" I frowned.
I hated seeing him not smiling. It was like seeing a puppy sad. Honestly I was surprised that I've grown to like this dollophead so much. There was just something about him I couldn't quite place my finger on it. Sometimes I found myself staring at him and just being memorised by everything about him really. Of course memorised by his stupidity, nothing else.

"yeah of course I just have a head ace"  he replied.
I scanned the people sitting at the table. It was pretty noisy so it would most likely be beat for Merlin to not be in a noisy room. He's fragile that way.
"it is a bit noisy" I stated
He rolled his eyes in response.

" we can head to my bedroom if you want" I asked. For some reason asking that made me very nervous. Merlin agreeded and we made our way to my room.

-----------
We began studding. Merlin gave me some flashcards to memorise certain things for our English exam coming up. Time went pretty fast and I have to admit it was pretty fun. I was scribbling down notes when merlin went white again he looked nervous.
"what is it merlin" I laughed.
"hmm? oh nothing" he mutterd
I rolled my eyes. He couldn't keep anything from me.

"come on.  What's up?" I asked.

"okay well... This might soundnwierd but... Do you ever get a strange feeling like you've known me before or you've done somthing before?" merlin asked carefully.

I was silent for a moment, trying to figure out what he ment but I knew.  I felt the same way.

"i-i've been have strange dreams" he continued.

"dreams?" I raised my eyebrow teasingly.

"not like that!" he blushed furiously.

"i'm just messing with you" I laughed "but with all seriousness... I know exactly what you mean. "

I took a deep breath and began to talk. This could either go terribly wrong or right. I was so nervous my hands began to shake.

"I've had this feeling I've known you since I first spoke to you. I can't help but feel this... This strange feeling in the bottom of my stomach." I looked at Merlin's face carefully trying to annaylise what he thought.
A small smile tugged at his lips.

"hey! " I threw a sock at him "don't judge me just because I go mushy just once" I yelped in defence.

"no it's just I feel the same" he smiled.

At that moment I felt a warm fuzzy feeling fill my body andy instincts took over. I could feel myself leaning closer towards merlin until our head were only centimeters apart. Merlin looked stunned for a moment. Our breathes in twined together. I could feel his warm breath against my face.  I stared down at his chaped lips and felt every bone in my body wanting to close the gap between us. I didn't have to. Merlin did. When our lips touched I could feel a million bolts of electricity burst through my body. I gasped. A million visions began flashing before my eyes. I pulled away quickly and stared at merlin he looked just as scared. At the same time we seemed to click to the same conclusion. Those visions were important and some how we could see them by connecting. It had to do with why we felt a strange connection. I pushed my lips against his one more deepning the kiss and watched as a million flashes of images passed by.