Chapter 2

Merlin POV:

The collages buildings and cort yards where amazing. It was almost as if this place was pulled out of a medieval fairytale book. I strolled down the many paths admiring the work that has been down to make this place the way it is. I could hear laughter and decided to investagate. When I turned a corner I could see a crowd of people milling around a group of boys. I pushed through to see four tough looking guys and standing In front of them as if their leader was a tall blond headed boy who looked scarily way to fermillia. The way he smiled and laughed rolling his eyes made me light headed... It made me feel as if I would fall. I had the urge to vomit but I kept it under control. The blond laughed once more advancing on the smaller boy that cowered before him. 
"i-i'm sorry" the boy bowed his head.

"oh you're sorry are you" the blond laughed.

"look I didn't mean to spill my drink on you" he looked at the stain that I could now see on the guys shirt.

"oh you didnt did you?" the blond headed boy smiled then chuckled at his friends

"please leave me alone" the boy  begged touching his brown hair

"Aww what are you gonna do?" he whimpered then shoved the boy.

I decided that was enough. Nobody deserved to be treated like that no matter what.

"Hey, come on thats enough" I stood between them.  For a moment both the blond and I looked at eachother as if we'd had met before. His deep blue eyes seemed to bare into my very soul. "what?"
"you've had your fun my friend"   I said friendly.

"Do I know you?" he asked

"I'm Merlin" I held my hand out for him to shake but instead he starred at me shocked at first then hid it with a laugh.

"so I don't know you" he tilted his
head

I gave a tight closed lip smile

"no" I started to get the same naushious feeling again. Like major dayjavu.
"an yet you call me friend?" he looked back at his mates.
"yeah that was my mistake" I sighed.
"yes, I think it was" he smirked

"I could never have a friend who could be such a ass" I gave a crooked grin.

For a moment he stood there stunned then Burst out laughing.

"or I one who could be so stupid. Tell me Merlin do you know how to walk on your knees?" he steeped closer trying to make himself look intimidating.

"no" I put my head down only to then return his gaze.

"would you like me to show you?"

"I wouldn't if I were you" I dared.

"why?  What are you going to do to me"
"you have no idea" I stared at him wanting to show my magic of but I knew better.

"be my guest come one. Come on!"

Without thinking I swung my fist but instead of hitting him in the face he caught it.
"good try" he smirked.

Them everything went black.

Arthurs POV

The Raven haired boy scared me. Not because he was intimidating but because he reminded me of someone but I didn't know who.  The way he smiled, the way he laughed, the way he talked and his eyes. Something about his eyes. I knew I had seen them before. When he told me his name I was stunned for a moment. Merlin...
The word seemed to roll of my Tounge so easily like I'd spoken that very word millions of times before. As he went to punch me I caught his fist and brought mine down on his head knocking him out. I laughed with my friends but deep down I knew something was difrent about this merlin.

"what a name. Merlin" one of my friends gerlick laughed.
"his mum must hate 'em" Jordan laughed with the rest.

"what do you think Arthur?" benjarmin asked.
"Huh?" I asked being knocked out of my thoughts.
"the boys name?  Merlin? "
"oh yeah... Stupid name" I tried laughing but if they noticed my distress they didn't say anything.
"don't you think it's funny that his name is merlin and yours is Arthur?" gerlick raised and eyebrow.

"no why?" I asked

"the legends of the once and future king and his adviser Merlin" Jordan rolled his eyes.
"I dont know" I admitted watching from the bench we sat at looking at merlin as he talked to one of the students. Gwen.

AN: Thanks for reading so far!  I hope you enjoy this story so far! ❤❤❤