chapter 7

Merlin POV

"Merlin!" arthur yelled.

I turned around to see a blond headed clotpole running my way.

"hey" I smiled.

"could you come over today cause I need some help with studying" arthur asked scratching his head

"yeah, sure as long as I don't do all the work"

"you should be honered if you ever get the chance to do my work for me. It's a great privilege."
I rolled my eyes.

-------
As I walked to my next class I thought about telling arthur about these strange thoughts and feelings I have been having but I was to worried it might sound like a love confession. Though would that be so bad?  What am I thinking!

My mind was in a different place Untill I bumped into Arthurs sister. Her books went flying and we both landed on the ground.

"oh my gosh I am so sorry" I said helping her collect her books.

"oh it's okay" Morgana smiled.

"are you sure morgana?" I asked.

"yes and could you please call me Mia?" she asked

"oh yes sorry I keep forgetting"i said bashfully.
Gwen had told me that morgana used to get teased about her name alot so she went by the name Mia at school. I suppose I understood how she felt. Kids could be cruel but I kind of liked my name.

"we haven't seen much of each other have we?"

"nope" I said " I am coming over after school to help arthur with is homework though"

"oh that sounds like fun" morgana laughed.

"haha yep"

"you should stay for dinner" she smiled "I can ask my dad?"

"uh, yeah sure that would be great" I blushed slightly. Morgana/Mia really was such a sweet girl but I always felt wierd around her like I needed to do something but never got the chance.

"okay well see you around merlin"

-------------
"Mia wants you to stay for dinner?" arthur asked tapping his pen.

"yeah well if your dad says yes"

"hmm, guess we'll have to find out"

"hey I'm art--"
Before I could say anything I was cut off by our English teacher.

"okay class please open your text book to page 210 and copy come the page"
The class grumbled in response.
I sighed and opened the book putting it inbetween arthur and I.
"are going to learn something or just copy stuff down?" arthur wined.

"stop complaining you'll give me a headache"

"clotpole" he said in response.
My heart thumped.

"that's my line" I scowled

-------

This chapter was pretty short o just wanted to hurry and get one out so I could work on the next chapter