I Dare You, Dodgeball

It's now winter and sometimes we can flurries come down, but not enough for a full on snow. I think I have my life has gotten under control enough again, and I'm excited for winter break. Midterms are in a week so I have an hour or two after doing my homework solely used for studying. I made a chart to help me and my friends study, and of course, they thought it was a good idea to study together. I head to the diner close to our campus with Fitz to meet up with everyone else. 

"How is this going to work?" I ask, struggling to carry all of my books. 

His teal eyes find mine, "Honestly I have no idea. We all have different studies." He chuckles, "just leave it to Biana to find a way to get us together. Even if it is to 'study'." he does the hand quotes to emphasize the studying part, for we all know that we aren't going to get anything done. 

"I think this is just an excuse for her to get a milkshake."

"why doesn't she just make one?"

"have you met your sister? She is lazy for everything besides beauty or shopping."

He laughs, "True. I have to say, her room is a bit of a disaster."

"A bit? It's more like a hurricane went through there!" I practically screech. Of course, that is the moment we come to a curb and my clumsiness decides to take over. I end up on the floor knees and palms scrapped.

"Foster, Foster, Foster. I knew that you liked me, but you need to stop literally falling for me."

"Keefe, you little-" I grit through my teeth. "Can you at least help me?" 

"Nah, I'm having too much fun watching you being adorably mad at me." 

I hear Fitz laughing at me, but he quickly stops when I send him my best death glare. He then helps me up, not a trace of a laugh on his face. 

"Man, you shut Fitz down fast. Who knew you had that in you?"

"You have not seen how scary she can be. She took me out in dodgeball once that made me have to go to Elwin." 

"You sent Fitz to the medical center? During dodgeball?" Keefe had a look of mortification, shock, astonishment and a bit of pride.

"But well, I sent both of us to Elwin. I had to skip the next period my head hurt so much,"  I said embarrassed of the sudden compliments. 

"But that's Fitz best sport! Wait, and both of you went to Elwin? How?"

Biana appears at the doorway of the diner, "If you guys come in already, I might tell you the story." 

That caused Keefe to run and sit on the bench bouncing expectantly, Fitz going in after him grumbling and murmuring something under his breath. I turn to Biana and whisper, "Don't you dare." 

"Oh, I dare," she smiles viciously back. 

"Oh god," I whine. 

As predicted, our notes went untouched.