Yay-Eww-Ow-Ok-Yay

It was a dull grey outside. A dark only one can get in the winter, the sky was opening up, letting all the waterfall. Not just a patter, but a downfall so strong, you couldn't see the other side of the street. I could smell electricity in the air, thunder was coming. Most people find these types of days depressing, but I absolutely loved them. 

Midterms had finished, so I decided to dedicate this miserable day to do absolutely nothing but cuddle and be comfy. I was sitting on the windowsill, tea in my hands, my favorite fuzzy blanket around my shoulders, the comfiest pj's I owned on, pillows everywhere, and my mind lost in the dark clouds. It was blissful. I was so lost within myself I couldn't hear the pounding on my door until I heard a, "Oi! Foster. Open Up!"

I run to the door, leaving the warmth behind me, and standing in front of me was a soaking wet Keefe. "Took you long enough." He said letting himself into the apartment.

"Why are you so wet?" I ask him. I realized that his jacket was soaked through, yet his hair was almost perfectly dry. "And I can tell what your priorities are." 

"It's a good priority. You have to admit, you love the hair." 

"Sure I do. But that still doesn't answer my question." 

"I was going to be nice and get you some ice cream, but then my car broke down halfway there, so I had to walk back." 

"Why didn't you call? I would have picked you up!" 

"I did," he laughs, "I guess you never heard the phone ring." 

"Oops. Sorry. Would you like some extra clothes?" I ask, walking into the small kitchen in hopes to hide my embarrassment. 

Keefe lifted an eyebrow at me, "what would the mysterious miss F be doing with boy clothes in her closets?"

I blush at the thought of what he was implying. "Not like that! We always have an extra pair of clothes for Fitz and Dex if they ever need to crash here. I don't think De's will fit you, so I'll get you some of Fitz's." 

"Look at you, being all practical and all." he gave off an almost relieved chuckle. I quickly get the clothes and throw them at his face. "Wha- what was that for?"

"Your face was bothering me," I say plainly, refusing to allow the tug on my lips to give away my impassive face. 

"Oh! It is so on!" he yells, rushing at me, but I run and close the door barricading myself in my room. "Not until you get dry!" I call through the door. 

I hear him grumble and mudder something under his breath as he goes into the bathroom. I make my way out the door and prepare myself for anything Keefe might throw my way. I had pillows ready to be thrown, books to hit him with, and my knuckles cracked just in case. I never knew what to expect with him, and what took me by surprise the most was when he walked out, hands in the air. I had a pillow aimed and ready to go too, which was really disappointing. 

"Um... what are you doing?" I asked him warily, still expecting for something to jump out at me. He plops on the couch, making it sink towards him, taking a big breath he cuddles into the side, relaxing, letting his guard down. I come up behind him, silent, his eyes closed, I hold the pillow onto his face.

"Wha Foser, wha ou doin tu me?" I hear him try to say, muffled by the pillow not blocking his entire face.

"Nothing," I say innocently. Apparently, it was a bad idea to speak, because all of a sudden his hands came up and here reaching for my face, ending with one covering my mouth and nose, the other grabbing my shoulder. Before I could think something through, he jumps off the couch, facing me with wide eyes. 

"Foster. Did you just lick me?" I shrug. His look of mortification on his face was too good to be true, so I quickly pulled out my phone, which was thankfully sitting next to me, and snapped a picture. "I was going to say to take a picture so it would last longer, but it seems like you already beat me to it." He gruffed, his normal laidback self returning. Then he lunged at me, vaulting over the sofa, dragging his licked hand down my face. 

"Ew! Gross!" I screech as I leap away. 

"What? It's your own spit?" He grins mischievously, then licks his other palm and starts chasing me. 

"Ew. Keefe. Stop! Gah! Eww. No Wha- ah!" I shout as he reaches me, tackling me in a bear hug, running the saliva covered hands down my arms, pj's, and even m face. "Never!" He shouts, laughing maniacally. 

I break free, running into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water on the counter, I turn and throw it at his face as he barrels in after me. He stands their, looking hurt and shocked.

"Foster. How dare you ruin The Hair. This is an act of war!" He grabs the now empty glass out of my hands and throws me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. 

"Keefe! Let me down now!" I squeal, pounding his back. He starts to twirl making me bounce around. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Keefe, please stop." I cough and laugh out after a few minutes of him goofing off. "Oh. sorry." He says and lets me down. I rub my waist and my chest. "I think you may have bruised my waist and lungs." 

"And I think you got too much blood to the head." He retorts grabbing me as I almost fall when I took a step. "Come on. Let's get you to the couch." He lies me down and goes back into the kitchen. he comes back with his hair tousled as if he rubbed it with one of the kitchen towels, and a glass of water in his hand. "Drink this," he shoves it into my face. 

"Really Keefe, I'm fine. Thank you though." I take a sip, yet the worried expression doesn't come off of his features. "How about we watch something?"

"What do you want to watch?" 

"I don't know. That's why I was asking you."

"Well then, what type of genres do you like." 

"Honestly anything."

"Movie or tv?"

"I don't care."

"Well, aren't you just as decisive as a squirrel in the middle of the road." He said sitting down next to me, turning on the tv. I laugh at that, "Fine then, how about Denial? I heard that it's really good."

"Never heard of it."

"Well, Its about a Holocaust denier named David Irving, maybe you've heard of him?" The blank face told me otherwise, "Ok. Well, anyways, he brings a college professor, Deborah Lipstadt to court because she wrote some bad things about him in her book about the Holocaust." I started talking a mile a minute, using so many hand gestures that they looked as if they could fall off. 

"I'm guessing that you find this stuff mildly interesting." He rolled his eyes, but he didn't look too annoyed. 

Ignoring the sarcasm I replied, "I just find it so fascinating. Especially since they brought it to the British court, which works so much different than ours." 

"I guess we know what movie to watch then." He laughed as my eyes went big, like a kid on Christmas. 

"Are you ok with that? Sorry that I kinda took over." 

"At least you found us a movie to watch, and it'll be fun to watch you freak out like that. It's kinda cute too."

I blush as he finds and starts the movie. We cuddle up next to each other, eventually my head on his shoulder, and him leaning into me. Apparently, he was into it too, but he had to have me explain almost every legal thing, which was basically ever ten seconds, but it was nice. He fell asleep close to the end, and when the movie ended, I drifted off as well. Thinking about how much I love gloomy days.