CHAPTER 3: Naga is strong, but he is a big idiot!

It takes three hours for us to reach Sky Island from Dragon Realm with Naga's fastest speed. And with that unbelievable speed, my face got distort! It's waaaayyyy faster than bullet train!

I mean, who the fuck will use that speed while carrying a four years old kid?!

"Naaaa....!!!! Gaaaaaa.....!!!!!!" This is me trying to call Naga to slow down a little bit.

But luck will never smile to the one with distort face like mine. The wind is too strong that my voice disappeared along with it.

Change plan! Let's ask help from Guidance Skill!

"G... Gaaa...!!!!! Suuuu.....!!!!" This is me trying to seek help from Guidance Skill while battling with wind force.

Naga you big idiot!!!

I can't breath!!!

Me who straddled on his back can only rely on fairy scarf so I wouldn't be shaken off.

"Gaaaaaa..!!!!!!!" – again me, trying to say 'Guidance Skill'.

No...

I can't breath.

At this point I will definitely stop breathing forever a.k.a die...

What a short life...

Even though I finally got the second chance from Mallim and Sirius...

Even though I finally have a healthy body....

Father, Mother... I'm sorry. Your daughter have been killed by her own stupid brother.

Sayonara.....

And then suddenly Naga stop.

"Ahh.. I forgot! Mother asked to slow down a little bit this time!" – Naga who finally remember about Mother's reminder to slow down when carrying me in his back.

Thank you, Dear Mother...

But it's too late.. My soul already left my body...

"Emmm...? Waaaahhhh..!!!!!! Ai-chaannnn...!!??" – Naga who finally realized about me who passed out with bubbling mouth on his back.

-------------------------------------------

"Geez... you should tell me if you want me to slow down, you know." – Naga

Whatt?

How can I call you with my distort mouth, you pig!

I'm too upset with that sentence I couldn't retort back!

In the first place, it's you who forget about what Mother told you, right?!

I'm extremely grateful to my dragon's gene. If I'm like any other human, I will definitely meet Mallim and Sirius sooner that I think.

     * Announcement: You have gain Wind Resistance Skill.

Hell yeah, I am!

Ahh.. Do you wanna ask about me gaining the skill?

The first time I gained the skill is when I was 1 year old. I hit my head hard when I tried to escape from my cradle. I passed out after I heard I got Pain Resistance Skill from Guardiance Skill.

The other skills that I got after that are: 

Creation - This skill I got after I used several piece of clothes to make a swing when I was 3 years old. This skill is actually a compound skill, a combination from several skill that I gain at once which is,