CHAPTER 4 : The Incident with White Monarch

The origin of roller blade as I know comes from roller skate. A company in US changed its features from gliding on ice to gliding on road with a set of wheel.

 A company in US changed its features from gliding on ice to gliding on road with a set of wheel

Perfection. Material Manipulation. Physical Manipulation. Enchantment. Manual.

With these skills I will master Creation Skill and create the perfect roller blade!

How does Gasu knows the feature's of roller blade?

It started when I first create a swing with bed sheet

It started when I first create a swing with bed sheet. I didn't have any idea how to make a swing without a rubber tires or without a wood plank like in those dramas and movies. There's no way I can have any access to wood plank when I was only three years old plus in supervision. When I thinking of using the bed sheet, suddenly Gasu displayed a plan and manual of swing using bed sheet in front of me in its/his/her windows box.

And Gasu just go, "announcement, you obtain a creation skill!"

And it's not like I manually tie the bed sheet to pillar with my small hands. When I asked Gasu about this skill, I've been told that, this skill enabled me to create any object, as long as I have the materials and the plan. By drawing the circle power beneath the materials that I got, and channeling my magic power to the circle, the object will be created by itself, according to the manual plan.

Gasu said the plan is based on my previous memory. As long as I saw the object personally, Gasu can analyze my memory and develop the most suitable plan for the object.

And of course it depends on the difficulty of the plan since I have to have a great control to my power to create a difficult object like a car.

And with my compound skill, material manipulation, physical manipulation and perfection (subtract enchantment since I still couldn't control my magic power well), I can do just anything as long as the mechanism isn't too complicated.

Alright, let's do roller blade!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAGA'S POV

I couldn't concentrate.

This inspection is important since the palace receive a complain from Sky Island regarding a holy beast that attacking the island.