Chapter 15 : First Judgement 1

I quickly enter the forest when I saw those two are chasing after me. After I judge that we are far away from the town's gate, I abruptly stop near the cliff wall.

"Haa... haaa... haaa... you... can't run... away.. haa... anymore... bitch..." thug 1 with monobrow had the hard time to breathe. Poor them!

"Your prank... haa... haa... haaa... at town... just now.. haa.. backfires you, haa... no one... will come to save... you... haaa..." thug 2 with bald head also having a hard time to breathe...

Sorry, but it's my plan to lure just you two here, far from the town. Let's give them some times to catch their breath.

"And why didn't you look tired at all!!!" Both of them just realised the obvious.

"That's because of this shoes. Instead of roller blade, I install the anti-gravity mechanism at the soles so that allow me to reduce my weight when I walk or run." Plus my Herculean, and my own stamina result from running around the dungeon lake with rock on the back since age 4.

"I don't understand but it means that the shoes must be valuable, right? We will take good care of it on your stead." - thug 1. Let's call him Monobrow Thug and the other one is Stinkhand Thug.

Both of once again grin evilly.

I'm quite surprise. Didn't they learned something from that scuffle with me in the alley. It's a wonder how ignorant a person can be.

"Are you guys kidnappers or robbers?"

"Are you just asking that question after all this time? Of course we are the former! We will get a bountiful money after selling you to a rich noble!" - Stinkhand Thug

So, there you go... the confession. It's surprisingly lame hearing that after that chase.

Both of them launch themselves at me. But...

"Alright, guys. Let's talk for a bit..." I snap my finger and suddenly two gigantic presences push both the thugs to the ground floor.

"What?! What the hell..?!!!" - both of them look panicky-panicky after saw Hakurei and Jungle Emperor pressing them on the ground.

"Fuucckkkk....!!!! Let go of me..!!! I'll kill you..!!!" - Monobrow Thug looks pale.

"Stoopp..!!! Heeeellpp...!!! Noooo...!!!" - Stinkhand Thug almost pee himself.

"Stop screaming. As if anyone would come and be a hero for you. You guys just said that there will be no one will come after us after that drama I cause in town. Plus, I already casted the soundproof barrier so your scream will be futile." - and the villain role has changed. Should I laugh like a good villain?

Naahh...

"Let go of me, you fucking bitch! I swear I will kill you!!!" - Monobrow Thug

"That's funny. Why would I let you go if you want to kill me after that? Are you stupid?" Monobrow Thug's face turned red. Anger or embarrassment? Pick one...

"Hey, Ai. Can we kill one of them? The one I pressed on, the crying one. It's noisy." - Jungle Emperor unexpectedly throws a threat, makes the Stinkhand Thug closes his mouth in fear. He is legit crying!

"It... it can... it can... talk...." - Monobrow Thug's eyes move in a lightning speed. His body shivers.

"Of course we can. Because we are not Midnight Wolf and Silver Lion like you think. We are the holy beings. The one who rules over the light and darkness. The Black Monarch and White Monarch itself." - Hakurei's turns in spotlight.