[5]

[Third Person]

Y/n woke up after hearing her alarm ringing beside her bed. She drags herself to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She applies her makeup and dries her hair after. She heads to her closet and pulls out a formal attire for the meeting. Y/n look at her outfit and tilts her head.

"I have to iron this..." she spoke to herself and head over to her iron board.

Her white blouse was wrinkled, she waited until the iron is heated enough. While ironing, she received a text. She turns off the iron and went towards her phone. Y/n opens the text and it was from Jin.

Message

Seokjin My Boss 
Good morning, princess. In 10 minutes, I'll be arriving at your place. Make sure to get ready, and I want to request something from you. Can you wear a lace garter belt? If you have one.

YOU

Umm.. I do but why do I have to wear it?

Seokjin My Boss
For my personal interest <3 I never seen you wear garter belt before so maybe today would be the day.

YOU
Fine, I will... But it's too sexy to wear them at a meeting. 

Seokjin My Boss 
Don't worry, at least they know Bangtan Enterprise has a sexy lady working for them. *wink*

YOU
You have been rather bold, boss... Are you arriving soon?

Seokjin My Boss 
Almost there, princess. Get yourself ready, be beautiful! ;) :*

Message END

Y/n heads over to the closet and search for her garter belt. It's something she doesn't usually wear to work but has yet to wear it at Bangtan Enterprise. She pulls it out and places them on the bed. She wore her blouse and wore her lace garter belt, looking at herself in the mirror.

"This is too sexy.. Why does Jin want me to wear this?" she questioned herself while checking herself in the mirror.

Later she wore her high waist black skirt, tucking in the blouse into the skirt. The skirt was tight around her butt and her blouse was slightly tighter on her bust.

"Well, this is how I look like everyone! but just a bit extra." Y/n smiled to herself in the mirror and sighed after. 

A few minutes later, Jin arrived at the apartment and was waiting downstairs. Y/n makes her way downstairs, exiting the building and seeing Jin waiting outside his car, folding his arms together. He looks at Y/n from the legs below to her face, forming a smile on his face.

"Now that is a view." He opens the door for Y/n.

She smiled embarrassingly and sat down on the passenger seat. Jin enters the car soon after, at the driving seat. He looks at her and winked.

 "That's really sexy, Y/n." He puts his hand on her thigh and gave a soft rub, with his thumb circling on her thigh.

"Jin, I think we should get going." She removes his hand and fixes her skirt.

Jin laughs and pulls down the handbrake and press down the acceleration.

[Third Person END]

[Y/n POV]

We finally arrived at the Bighit building, parking at the special guest parking. Jin and I head inside the lobby together later. Jin asked about the meeting at the reception desk, while I look around standing behind him. The receptionist told us to follow her to the meeting room.