[[35]]

[Third Person]

You were being dragged by two tall men as Soyeon was walking ahead of them, directing towards a getaway car, hidden at the back of the venue.

Your screams were muffled by a cloth that was trapped in between your teeth, you struggled to be freed by the two men. Your voice wasn't heard by the people in the venue, making Soyeon calmer in the situation.

"It's no use, Y/N. No one will hear you with that in your mouth."  She said sarcastically.

"PWESHH!!! HET ME GUH!" (Please, let me go!) the desperate girl began to tear up and hoping for a chance to escape but the grip on your arms began to hurt you.

Soyeon clicked her tongue in annoyance, stopping her track and turns around, facing at the helpless girl. She aggressively grabs your chin, tugging it closer to her, pressing her fingers on your face causing you to wince in pain.

"You need to shut up, or your torture will be worst than this." Soyeon pushed her head aside as your tears flew out from your eyes and landed on the ground.

"People like you deserve this punishment."

"You think people would want to see you live happily knowing that you took something away from me?" Soyeon gave out a chuckle.

"Jin was supposed to marry me but you jumped in the picture and steal everything. I hope you like the pictures I sent you."

Your eyes pop open, shook after finally knowing who sent those stalked images of Jin and a woman who is actually Soyeon.

"I know he doesn't love me, but if we were married, maybe he could fall for me." Soyeon looks away in sadness.

They continue to walk to the backdoor, another bodyguard of Soyeon's was there waiting for her.

"Is the car ready?" She asked and he nodded, holding his hand up near his earpiece and mumbled something.

"Take her away." She grabs you off the two men and throws you to the bodyguard as your body landed on his.

You were whimpering, wanting to be released. Soyeon was annoyed by the sound and went forward and took the cloth away from your mouth.

"Would you ever shut up?" She said while rolling her eyes.

"W-why.... You are j-just putting yourself on t-the line.." you were stuttering your words, feeling scared and anxious.

"I take any chances that I have to get him back. You should know better by now." She softly pinches on your cheeks.

"H-he doesn't love you, and you should move-" you were cut off by Soyeon grabbing your chin harshly.

"DON'T EVER SAY THAT." Soyeon said slowly but strong, the message sent you shivers.

"I've been waiting.. for 2 years.. just to have him back. Working for IKON had helped me so much for my growth and I will use it against you." She whispered at you with such a sinister tone.

"I can't wait to see you suffer." She smiled like a devil, forcing the cloth back into your mouth and backs away, watching you scream and kicking around.

Soyeon went back inside as she smirks knowing the helpless girl's faith. Closing the door behind her as she walks back to the party, she sighed in happiness after what she did. Walking proudly on the ground as her heels are the only sound you can hear.

"Soyeon." A lady steps out from a corner, it was Hyuna

"Who are you?" Soyeon stopped her tracks.