[21]

[Y/n POV]

Jin and I head to our office the next morning, continue with our work. In the next 2 days, the interview with IKON will go on and they will be revealing about Bangtan Enterprise and especially the boys. It scares me but I would like to spend all the time I have with Jin before everything goes downhill.

"Y/n!" A lady enters our office, screaming my name by the door.

"Huh?" I look at the door and saw Minjung, breathing heavily, seems like she ran here.

The others were giving her a confusing look, as she recovers.

"I mean, Miss Young... are you here?" Minjung lowers her voice and gave an awkward laugh to those who was staring at her.

I stood up and walk towards her, pulling her outside, before that, I bowed to the other an apology, as I close the door.

"What were you thinking? It's working hours." I look down my watch.

"Sorry, but I have something important to tell you!" Minjung grabs my hands together and jumps around.

"Okay, okay, calm down!" I panicked as we grab the attention of others at the hall.

"Just now, I was walking down the stairs... and I saw!" She said as her face turns shocked.

"Saw what?" I asked, not knowing of a figure walking towards us behind me.

"Minjung!" It was Hyuna as she grabs her mouth, covering it.

"Hyuna?" I look at her in confusion

"Hi, Y/n, please don't listen to whatever she's about to say. Ignore it, please..." she showed me her awkward smile as I saw Minjung struggling under Hyuna headlock.

"Taehyung! It was-... with...Tae-" Minjung managed to talk after trying to pull Hyuna's hand away from her mouth but quickly it returns back where it initially was.

Taehyung? What about Taehyung? Did something happen?

"Minjung!!! Shhhhh!" Hyuna smack Minjung which made me laughs towards their actions.

"Woah, ladies..." Namjoon said as he walks towards us with Hoseok beside him.

"What is going on here?" Hoseok had his mouth smiling widely, anticipated to the situation.

"Nothing!" Hyuna let go of Minjung and pretended everything was fine as Minjung was fixing herself before looking at them with a smile.

"Well, try not to fight in front of people," Namjoon advised and both of them bowed to apologize.

"But if you do, make sure to let us know. We would like to see it too." Hoseok joked which made them laugh awkwardly.

"We'll be off now, see ya ladies later," Hoseok said as both of them waved goodbye.

"Oh ma gawd, you just embarrassed me in front of my boss!" Minjung was slapping Hyuna's back.

"And you should not tell anyone what you saw!" Hyuna slaps back.

"You two.." I awkwardly try to male them realized I'm here.

They continue to bicker until I push them away and let them head off towards their office. I return back to my office and sat back on my table.

I went through my schedule and it was empty, because of the issue we are having, there wasn't any active meeting or upcoming events but everyone in the company is still working so hard regardless.