[17]

[Y/n POV]

I heard the knocks, I was afraid to turn to look. My feet refused to move, as coldness surrounded my body. I froze due to the uneasiness to whoever is standing behind the door.

If you are a resident, you didn't have to knock on the door. Usually, it's always someone trying to break in since they don't have a pass or even a beggar.

Who is there?

I took all my courage to turn, slowly. I saw Taehyung who still knocking at the door and showed me his hand towards the door, signaling me to open.

"Taehyung!" I jumped as I exhale hard, before running to unlock the door.

"What took you so long?!" Taehyung was almost screaming at me.

"I was paranoid! I thought you were someone else and YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOCK SO MUCH!" I gave him a slap on his chest.

"OW- What was that for?!" He rubs the spot I slapped.

"Can we just go?" I asked, bringing all my stuff.

"Sure, but we're not going to my place. I asked Namjoon if he can let you stay for awhile, so we're going there." Taehyung help carry my bags.

"Okay then, let's just go." I walked ahead, as Taehyung followed behind.

At Namjoon's

Both Taehyung and Namjoon were observing the paper together.

"This is printed, so it's hard to know." Namjoon rubs his chin.

"Y/n, was the paper warm when you first touch it?" Taehyung asked and I shook my head.

"Then they must have known about you long ago. When was the last time you check your mailbox?" Namjoon turns to ask.

"A week ago." I answered, biting my lower lip nervously.

"I can head over to the apartment to ask for the camera footages." Namjoon stood up and walk to the entrance of his house.

"I will inform this to Yoongi." Taehyung pulls his phone.

"What should I do?" I move closer to Taehyung to lend my help.

"You just stay here until everything is safe." Taehyung pats my head before walking outside the apartment.

They are leaving me here alone? How safe is this place?

I was scared and nervous at the same time, knowing they are leaving me here alone. I started thinking of the danger that is coming but I try to remove those thoughts, relaxing myself.

"Today has been a hectic day." I said to myself.

After a few minutes, I got bored. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Feeling the water hitting my skin, I began thinking about Jin. He looks sad when we talk this afternoon. It wasn't Jin to run away. He is always confident but today, I witnessed someone else. 

Why is he scared? I wished he talks to me about this. Aren't we suppose to be a couple?

Who am I to judge? We just started dating not that long ago, Jin must have complicated feelings since he told me that in his whole childhood, his family has yet to see his achievements. It makes me sad thinking about it.

Today we received such terrible news regarding our project and Jin and the whole gang thing will soon to be exposed if IKON decided to reveal about them. I remember my days working for IKON.