[15] +

[Y/n POV]

It was already 4 weeks after the truth was revealed to me about my father and about Bangtan secrets. Everyone was pretty much the same, but it still scares me since considering my whole life has been in danger.

Being around them also makes me feel protected, even though I have yet to see what they actually do behind their professional life but I wouldn't dare mess with them, especially Yoongi. He is my boss but he did try to give me a death threat.

Taehyung and Namjoon were asking for forgiveness after the truth came out, they were worried that I felt betrayed knowing my 2 trusted friend was keeping a dangerous secret from me. They didn't have to worry about anything actually, I trust them as much as Jin.

In a week will be the start of the showcase of our project, 'Love Yourself' with the help from, Bighit, and minor support from EXO and GOT7. Both Commercial and Design team are compulsory to attend the showcase and do the preparation. The accounting team will be the presentation team during the event.

We have invited other Big companies for this showcase, such as WANNA ONE, RED VELVET, TWICE, SEVENTEEN, MONSTA X and NCT 127. To be able to promote our work, we needed their reviews and responses.

Today I was at the event hall, helping with the preparation.

"Y/n! Can you pass me the schedule paper?" My co-worker from another team, asked.

"Here!" I passed the paper and was thanked later.

I was arranging the booklets at the front desk, as Hyuna and Minjung are setting up projectors in booths.

"Hello, Y/n." I was greeted by Hoseok and Jimin.

"Oh, hello you two!" I bowed at them.

"You look very busy, need any help?" Jimin asked.

"No, I'm sure you are busier than me. This is an easy task for a person to do." I smiled, politely decline the offer.

"Make sure to call for help when it gets difficult, okay?" Hoseok smiled, with his dimples showing, I nod and watching them leave.

They really look intimidating if they ever walk together...

Hyuna and Minjung arrived at the front desk to meet me.

"Hey, girl!" Minjung slaps my back making me jump in surprise.

"Minjung, Don't do that!" I look at her in shocked after she startled me, placing my hand on my chest, trying to calm myself.

"So jumpy today, you were lonely, is that it?" Hyuna teased, point her finger playfully.

"Of course not, I'm fine." I giggled while pushing her hand away.

"We're going to the other side to set up more projectors and decorations," Minjung said.

"That was quick, is there a lot more on the other side?" I tilted my head and taking a look at the door from the left side.

"I heard there is, they haven't finished setting up the main stage and the small booth. Since GOT7 and EXO are joining, they had left a space for them too." Hyuna replied while grabbing paper bags near the entrance door.

"I heard that Namjoon and Jin are coming to check things out around the hall." Minjung said, while looking at Hyuna, noticed she was taking bags, she follows.

"They are?" Hyuna made an 'O' shaped mouth.

"Yeah, by the way, we should go! Bye, Y/n!" Minjung said and both of them wave at me while heading to the other side.