[24] +

[Y/n POV]

It's been a week after our successful event of our Love Yourself Project, that just launched recently. Mr. Koo was arrested and we just confirmed that his son, Mr. Junhoe is taking his seat as a CEO at IKON. Currently, IKON and Bangtan Enterprise are in good terms. There wasn't any issue between them anymore as Mr. Junhoe offers to help the Love Yourself Project.

As for now, our company has been in a stable state. Disregard the underground gang stuff, everything was peaceful for now. I was at my table doing work for another project which needed a flow plan. I was in charge of course.

"Y/n?" Jin's voice calls for me at the office.

"Be right there, sir." I place down my pen that I was using.

I stood up from my seat and walk to his office, closing the door behind me.

"What do you need, Jin?" I asked.

"Lock the doors." He said, as he stood up, removing his coat.

"Huh? okay?" I turn to lock the door.

Jin went and cover the glass with the blinds, completely covering the room from anyone outside to see. His face was in discomfort.

"Jin?" I asked, concerned.

"Come here." He unbuckles his pants once he sat back down on his chair.

Oh , this man seriously....

I head towards him and he placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me to kiss. I lean down to reach his face, as we kiss away. He inserted his tongue and swirl around with me, hitting every corner of my mouth.

He softly pushes me down on my knees as he unzips his pants and pulling it down, revealing his manhood. He pushes my fringe away when I lean closer to his waist. I gently pull the boxer down as his member bounces out.

"Hurry.." He hissed as he grabs his length in his hand, directing it to me.

I began to stroke his member, as thumb was at the tip, circling it with a bit of pressure and it had Jin groaning at his seat. He had his eyes closed, furrowing his eyebrows as his mouth agape slightly, releasing his manly moans which were turning me on.

I take him in my mouth slowly and started bobbing up and down to his size. I had my left hand on his right leg and the other, holding on to his length. Since I'm more experienced this time, I knew how to pleasure him better. I rub my hand on his inner thigh, close to his manhood.

His knees began to buckles, looking down on me.

"Haha...what are you doing, princess?" He smirks at me as he pressed my head forward to his length, taking him deeper.

"If you want to pleasure me properly, this is how you do it." 

His size was inside of my mouth and the tip was hitting the back of my throat. His groans were slightly louder, as he thrust his hips in my mouth. My eyes were forming tears.

"Your mouth is so warm, princess." He seductively said groans and moans were mixed in.

He was moving faster, knowing he was coming soon, I sucked harder and had both hands on his inner thighs, stroking them softly to add the sensation, that's where he came.

"Hmmph!" He bit his lower lip as he came in my mouth.

I moaned as well, sending vibrations to his member causing him to groans. He releases my mouth from his length, sending out a small 'pop' sound. I hang my mouth open in front of him, showing all of his seeds that were inside. A few of it began to drip from my mouth.