[[27]]

[Y/N POV]

It's been several weeks and Soyeon has been coming and going like she owns the place. They don't usually go out and eat lunch together, sometimes she just sits inside his office. I often see them talking and laugh whenever I enter to check on them.

I can say, I was getting jealous. They started talking after a long time because of that night, they finally met.

"Miss Young, can you pass this papers to Mr. Seokjin?" An employee from a different department passes me a bunch of papers.

"I will." Politely taking them into my hands.

I walk back to my team office, and it was evening, everyone was already heading back. I knock on Jin's office. I heard voices inside.

Soon the door was open and it was Soyeon who opened it.

"Oh hey, Y/N!" She smiled innocently at me.

"Jin, it's your future wife." Soyeon turns her head to face Jin, shouting at him.

"Let her in." Jin's voice was heard.

"Come on in." Soyeon gave me space to enter,  as I walk in with the papers on my hand.

"What is it, Y/N?" Jin looks at me.

"Umm, here. This was given by the Department of design." I hold the papers out at him as he took them.

Soyeon walks over and leans to see the papers as well.

You don't need to get that close with him, miss....

"Oh, you guys already have a new project?" She asked.

"Not ours, it's SEVENTEEN'S. it's their collaboration project." Jin explained, placing the papers aside.

"Thank you, Y/N." He smiled at me.

"I will check into it at night, by the way, are you done with work for today?" Jin asked.

"Yes, I have." I nodded.

"Ready to head back home?" Jin stood up, as the sound of his chair was heard as it slides backward.

"What? You are going home already?" Soyeon pouted.

"Yeah, working hour is over." He glanced at his watch on his wrist.

"But you promised me to visit my parents." She folds her arms together, puffing up her breast.

Umm.. excuse me?

"Parents?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah! I forgot about that." He had his hand on his forehead, seems like he had forgotten.

"Just let me send her back home." Jin said.

"But it would take a lot of time, she can go back by herself. Right, Y/N?" Soyeon looks at me, looking rather annoyed.

"Umm, y-yeah.." I awkwardly nodded.

"But.." Jin looks at me, concerned.

"Don't worry it's fine." I said, backing away.

"Alright then, but I will have my bodyguard take you home." Jin pulls out his phone.

"I'll go pack my stuff," I said, turning my heels to the door.

"I'll see you in a bit." Jin said, had his phone on his ear.

I was at my table packing my stuff until I heard another heel walking closer to me. I turn to see Soyeon, smiling at me.