Prologue: The Dangerous Subject Escapes! Making Some Friends

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the Prologue to this story and if you watched Elfen Lied you should know what's going to happen or if you didn't its your choice to watch it for you readers who didn't, but if you do there will be things you probably won't get used to in the anime,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"In a laboratory about miles from any of the kingdoms and has a high security system is getting some scientists to come in and do some tests on a test subject that means a lot to them as they are testing everything as they looked behind a glass. They start going through blood work, videos from experiments, and bone X-Rays to understand. They look and they see the subject in a confinement holder with a fence around him as he wears a helmet with a visor as the front of it is tinted and the inside is not for him to see through, then they went through DNA records of a Faunus types as they go through it and it said no match....................
Male Scientist 1: "Damn it." *slams his hands in the desk*
Female Scientist 1: "No match."
Male Scientist 2: "Still? We ran through that 113 times and still can't get a match."
Male Scientist 1: "This must be a new type of Faunus or a lost one that no one has seen."
Female Scientist 2: "Well, we have to keep trying."
...................in the room where he is he looks up as he breathes hard and he felt anger surge through him as he looks at a console that is having a sedative as he couldn't do anything and the the wires that are injecting it breaks and a notification pops up and they look.................
Male Scientist 1: "The sedative wire has broke off, I told you it was too much for him."
Female Scientist 2: "That's weird, it shouldn't be having trouble."
Male Scientist 2: "I'm gonna reattach it."
Female Scientist 2: "I'm coming with you."
.....................they unlock the door and they walk in, they check it as the wire popped off and then they check if he's asleep and he nods. He goes to reattach it as the guy looks at him then his arm gets pulled off and he screams in pain, but his head gets pulled off as blood goes everywhere, as the other scientist screams and then the key to the confinement floats to the lock...................
Female Scientist 2: "NO."
....................a security guard run in pulls out a gun and he goes to shoot, but it deflects and hits a gas pipe as everything explodes and the glass where the other two scientists are behind breaks and they take cover as flames go over them. Then the confinement is broken as the guy walks out and he takes out the needle from iv and throws it on the ground as he walks to the door, then one of the scientists pushes the alarm button as alarms are going off around the facility and security is grabbing guns as they go to the level and the guy continued to walk as he is finding a way out, then some security guards arrive as they see him.................
Security Guard 1: "There he is."
Security Guard 2: "Shoot the bastard."
...................they shoot and as they do the bullets get deflected and as he gets close to them he rips one of them in two and he rips the heads off the other. But, the last guy tries to run off and he failed as his leg gets ripped off and he screams in pain as he crawls away, then his insides get pulled out. Then more security guards arrived and they point their guns at him as one puts his arm in the way of the other guard...................
Security Guard 3: "Wait, we have to be 2 meters away from him so he won't kill us and we'll be safe. His vectors can't touch us."
Security Guard 4: "But, what about keeping things away from him that we drop?"
....................he grabs a pen from a dead security guard as he aims it and it gets launched as it goes through one of the security guards heads as the other two look scared, then one gets his arms and body torn off as the other one gets his head torn off as well and blood splatters everywhere, then more guards started shooting at him as he deflects it. He kills those guards as well, he walks up to them as they reload, but they get killed before they could as one guy looks right as his head slides off and blood splatters then he goes up the elevator as he reaches the floor he chose and then more guards started shooting at him while he's in he elevator, they look and when the smoke cleared and some bullets are floating and some are around him as the elevator has bullet holes, he stands up and they shoot at him again and he deflects the bullets and he kills the guards as he gets close, but one runs off covered in blood as he heads to a big door and he goes for the switch, but he slips and falls on the floor, then the guy walks up to him as he sits on the ground and the security guard gets scared and then he kills him, then a bloody hand appears on the wall as it goes down to the lever and pulls it down as the doors open as there are more security guards pointing their weapons at him as one guy smirks that owns the facility and the guy breathes hard, but then a woman falls on the ground as a cup breaks..................
Albert: "Beth."
Beth: "I'm sorry Mister James, I did it again I promise it won't happen again."
Albert: *he goes to run in, but gets held by security guards* "Beth, get away now!"
Beth: "W-What's going on?"
....................she looks at the guy as her eyes widen seeing him naked, but her attention was turned to a bloody hand print on her jacket................
Albert: "No, (Y/N)! Don't do it."
....................her head gets pulled off as it floats and blood splatters everywhere and Albert gets angry...................
Security Guard 5: "Shoot him! Kill him."
Albert: "No, we need him alive damn it."
....................they shoots at him, but as they do he used her body to block the shots and then he takes a pen and launches it at the security guard as blood goes all over his face and their guns run outta ammo. Then he drops the body and he walks towards them, then of the guards runs to him.....................
Security Guard 6: "I got this bastard."
Albert: "STAY IN POSITION!"
......................he gets killed before he could touch him and he continues walking as some of the guards moved and four more gets killed as (Y/N) walks past Albert and as he still looks at him in horror and a bloody handprint is on his back as he still walks to the door that leads the way out....................
Albert: "Close the door, he can't get out if both of them are closed."
.......................the bulkhead doors starts closing and he looks as they completely closed...................
Albert: "Use the gas to knock him out."
........................in the security room someone pushes a button and (Y/N) punches the door with his vectors, but he hears the door open as he looks to see its open and he walks out.......................
Albert: "What do you mean the door is open? *switches channels* Security room this is Albert, close the door. Security can you hear me? Damn it, someone go check on them."
.........................he walks towards a cliff that leads to the ocean and he continued walking as a Security Captain is on a higher floor with a sniper.....................
Security Guard Captain: "Alright. When you have a chance take the shot."
Security Guard 7: "Don't worry sir, this is a Anti-Tank sniper rifle. His vectors won't stop this."
Security Guard Captain: "Just shoot him at the back of the head."
Security Guard 7: "Copy."
.........................he continues walking to the cliff and as he does he stops and the sniper gets ready to take the shot, but (Y/N) looks at him and he takes the shot and it hits him, but shoots off the helmet and cut his head as he bleeds and he falls off the cliff.................
Security Guard Captain: "Damn it, it didn't hit him good enough."
.........................then he falls in the ocean and Albert arrives....................
Albert: "I thought I said I need him alive!"
Security Guard Captain: "I'm sorry sir, but we couldn't let him escape."
Albert: "And yet he escaped because of you, and he better be alive and if he isn't. You're gonna pay. Understand?"
Security Guard Captain: "Y-Yes sir."
Albert: "Get outta my sight."
........................they both walk out and Albert looks out he window as he is aimed on getting (Y/N) back to continue the research...............

Team RWBY P.O.V

........................Team RWBY is waking up to a new day as they stretched, then they got ready for the day as they head to Vale, they walk around until they head to the docks....................
Ruby: "Wow, it really is beautiful here."
Yang: "Yeah. Maybe we'll come here for a swim in the summer."
Weiss: "Yang, I don't think it would be good. I would prefer a beach with a batter look of the ocean."
Blake: "I agree with Weiss. There is a whole lot of cargo boats and who knows what's also in these waters."
Yang: "Yeah. Good point."
...................Ruby looks around and as she does she sees something in the distance....................
Ruby: "Hey, what's that?"
....................they look and they walk towards it and as they do, they see a guy about as old as Yang, Weiss, and Blake standing there and their eyes widen as he is looking down and they couldn't see his eyes through his messy (H/C) hair, he moves a little as he covers his face and as they got closer and he looks up in a confused look.....................
????: "Huh?"
Ruby: "Uhhhh, excuse me?"
....................he looks at them terrified and he tries to run off, but he falls on the ground as they walk to him and he sits up as he sobs and starts crying as Yang walks up to him concerned and they follow, but Yang blushes...................
Yang: *turns around* "Woah, back up."
Blake: "What?"
Yang: "He is naked. He needs some clothes."
Weiss: "I-I'll be back."
......................she runs off to the clothes store as she hurried as fast as she can, then she returns as Yang puts on the clothes for him since she was the only one who volunteered to do it and she puts on the shirt...................
Yang: "Okay, he's fully changed."
Ruby: *walks up to him* "Hi there, my name is Ruby. What's yours?"
????: *tilts his head in confusing way* "Nyu?"
Weiss: "It looks like he doesn't understand us."
Ruby: "Oh my goodness, look he's hurt."
...................they walk up to him and as they got closer he looks at them and they saw his head....................
Blake: "How did he get an injury like that?"
Weiss: "Someone probably attacked him."
Yang: *looks on his head* "Hey, what's that on his head? *she looks closer as she giggles* Ain't you too boyish to have a headband on?"
....................she touches it and she flinched back..................
Yang: "No way, those are real horns."
Weiss: "I never seen horns like those."
Ruby: "Those are the cutest horns I've ever seen."
Weiss: "Blake, what kind of Faunus is he?"
Blake: "I don't know, I never seen those kinds horns before. He must be a new Faunus or one that hasn't been seen."
Yang: "Well, maybe this injury caused some memory problems."
????: "Nyu."
Ruby: "And why he's making this cute little noise."
Weiss: "I guess we could take him with us, I just hope that Ozpin won't mind."
Ruby: "Hey, come with us. *holds his hand* We're gonna keep you safe. Come on."
.....................they take him to Beacon as they're on the Bullhead and as the Bullhead lands they walk off as the mysterious guy almost falls out the Bullhead, but Yang catches him and sets him down, then they walk to Beacon Academy as the guy looks in the distance."
Ruby: "That's Beacon Academy, we go to school here. To become Huntresses."
Weiss: "And maybe I can help him learn at times, cause if his memory is gone I can help him get it back."
Blake: "I don't think it will be that easy."

To be continued..............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)