Flashback...

Y/N POV
(Black diamond mansion)

"IU" I said grunting . "Did u get the weapons and armor that I ordered". I said , "yes of course, mrs. Kim Y/N .... but there is a minor problem.." IU Said hesitantly .

"WTF is wrong now." I said with irritation in my voice. " I only got half of the weapons you ordered ma'am we won't be able to fight them .." IU claimed

I was really about to smack the SHIT out of IU .Just when Seo-yeon came in jolting to me to stop my slap from connecting to IU's face. Then turned to me and Screamed "Kim Y/N !! ,Why would you do that ??" She asked in a scared tone .

"I-I'm sorry , I didn't mean to do that .... you just made me get s-so frustrated." I said in an apologetic manner.

"I'm sorry mrs. Kim Y/N I promise I won't do that ever again." She said back to me in a careful tone.

"It's ok,but we gotta leave now that we don't have protection and they can kill us at any moment now..!" I said

"JI-WOO!!" I screamed getting her quick attention . "Yes ?" She asked . "We are moving find us a mansion in Seoul ,Korea and rig it so the owners of the mansion leave." I said with a grin on my face. "Uhhhh..... yes Ma'am right away." She said in a stern voice getting up from the couch in the living room.

"Ok perfect now ...You Da-Eun .. Call the rest of our gang and tell them to start packing we're headed out in two days" I said with a wide smile on my face.

"Ok umm anything else ?" Da-Eun asked .
"That's it .. now hurry and go!" I said joyfully. "Why are you so happy?" Seo-Yeon asked . "Well .... I kinda have been dying to live in Seoul and now that we are rich enough we can finally go and live there!" I said frantically .

"Hahaha.... You really love to explore new places don't you Y/N ?" "Well DURR... for one Seoul is beautiful and two I really like the Mansion Ji-Woo picked out for us." I said with an aegyo . " Awww...you're so cute when you do that" Seo-Yeon said in a baby voice . "STOP THAT .... I'm too cool for that." I said chuckling while putting up the gang signs .

(First chapter how was it ? I know it's short but I just needed to get the moving part over with so we can get to the good part... Also COMMENT on some ideas for the story or some questions that I might answer in the story .) Tommorow I will start on chapter 2 !!! 💜💜💜

here's a hot Jungkook for pleasure and greatness😂💜

AND VOTEEEE!!!! IT HELPS ME A LOTTT!!