Devil

MORNING
Y/N pov:

"WAKE UP!!! Noona!!" was screamed into my ear making me jump and hit my forehead with his .

"AISH!! what do you want!?..and what are you doing in my house?!" I croaked out.

"ok ok, so I had to run away from jin hyung because i accidentally broke his phone while i was running." he said with a nervous smile .

"...so? why'd you come here out of all places?" I said annoyed that he woke me up 10 minutes before my usual time.

"you were the first one I thought of.."he said blandly

"alright ,whatever leave so i can change." I said pushing him off the bed onto the floor.

<~>

12:03 PM
"Alright kooks,let's go back to your house and explain to jin what had happened." i said grabbing my keys from the rack.

"i'm scared..i've never seen jin hyung so mad at me before." he said pouting

"you'll be fine just explain to him,he will probably go easy on you because your the baby of the family." i said squishing his cheeks revealing his bunny smile.

~~~~~
After the 15 minute ride we arrived to their house making jungkook even more nervous

"hey,you'll be fine let's go." i said trying to drag him out the car with him trying to hold on to the car windows .

"i Swear if you break my car window i will personally break your face and delete all your games from your data." I screamed hitting his back

"NO!" he screamed running into the house trying to save his games.

<>

"..so that's how i accidentally broke your phone."jungkook said to an angry but sad jin

"whatever i don't even care anymore, i'll just buy a new one." he said tossing his phone to the side

"I wish i could have that type of money." i muttered under my breath.

"BABE!" i heard before i heard screeches of who i think was yoongi.

"wha-." I said before getting rammed by taehyung and yoongi.

"hello!" taehyung said kissing my cheeks.

"hello!" yoongi said tickling me.

"get off of her you dummies!" namjoon said hitting both of them but accidentally hitting a vase making it shatter into pieces.

we all looked at jin..... and boi was he mad.

"I'll pay for it i promise-." was all namjoon could say before we got smacked ..and hard

<>
anonymous pov

"she thinks she is safe."

"of course she wouldn't be ....she shook hands with the devil himself."

"maybe the people you trust are the ones you need to be most scared of."

~~
jimin pov

BAM!
"nice work jimin your aim is getting better."

"thanks , i needed the guidance from someone after all." i said smirking

"so have you gotten any intake from her brother?"

"yea, he actually went to jeju for some kind of job he had to do for someone in the enterprise." i said cleaning of the guns.

"great! if he is over there he can't do anything here...."

" of course..."

                            <>

"you made me like this.. I found out what love is but you don't want to have it...and now that you aren't mine i guess no one can have you, of course i wouldn't let him have you he always
wins.. first he had trinity now he has you and i'm not letting that happen ."

                悪魔と握手する

VOTE AND FOLLOW ME MAN!!!❤️😉