Reunited

Y/N POV

I finished talking to ji-woo about what we could do tommorow then to realize that I got 7 missed calls and 3 text messages from "brother"

It read:
Y/n where are you?

Come back your making me mad.

ANSWER ME !

"What the fuck do I do now that he is angry?" I said strolling down to the little cabin .

I tried opening the door ever So quietly so that the dumb bitch wouldn't be able to hear me

But to my luck , he was sitting in the little chair in the corner of the room drinking soju .

"H-Hello brother , why are you still awake at this time ?" I asked ever so slightly .

"Nah , my question is why are you out so late at this type of hour?" He said furrowing his eyebrows

"Oh-uh I was just walking and met a new friend and kinda lost track of time." I said giving a fake slanted smile .

But by the look of it he believed what I said .

"Hmm...ok sis but please don't do that again ." He said before getting up to kiss my forehead.

"Ok." I said before leaving to my room.

Next day :

Kim taehyung POV
"Ahh Hello !" I said in a good mood .

I haven't been in a good mood since the "incident." But now I feel so alive .

"Let's go to BLACK DIAMOND house ." I asked all of them.

"Uhh ..why?" Yoongi said sleepily.

"What do you mean why? Y/N is here and we are going to hang out all of us ." I said getting up .

"Oh right I forgot about that." Yoongi said.

"THE FUCK how do you forget about Y/N?" I said in my baritone voice.

"I'm kidding damn why and who would forget about Y/N she is a beaming light ." Yoongi said remembering the times .

Jimin pov
"I'm kidding damn why and who would forget about Y/N she is a beaming light ." Yoongi said remembering the times .

"Of course she is probably even more than hoseok." I said jokingly.

"Haha, that is impossible!" Hoseok said pouting.

"No sounds pretty accurate to me." Jungkook said.

"Well what are we waiting for ? Let's go meet up with them so I can see my lovely." I said smiling .

"Lovely?" They all said in unison.

"Yea lovely , what's wrong with that?" I asked .

"Last time I checked you were with that hoe of your girlfriend ." Namjoon said in disgust.

"Oh yea, I broke up with her ... I mean I never liked her I just wanted to keep myself occupied." I said .

"Well that's gay." Jungkook said shooting me a glare .

"Shut up over watch lover." I said mocking him .

Y/N POV

"Hey Oppa can I go out to see my friend today?" I asked doing aeygo.

"No , yesterday you made me mad so your not going out ." He said strictly .

"Fine ." I said stomping to my room.

"I will just invite them over here ." I said under my breath.

30 minutes later

"Y/N  I'm leaving so don't leave or I will punish you OK I will be back in eight hours so don't do anything OK ." he said before closing the door

"finally I can leave this hell of a place I will just go to ... I don't know 00 I know my Unnies I forgot about them how about I surprised them yea that would be good  yeah , yeah OK."

As I was grabbing my stuff before leaving I found Out his schedule so I quickly put it in my pocket before leaving to my Uni's house and grabbing money from his pocket bag

" I think $40 is enough right?" I said to myself before leaving.

As I was strolling around getting to where I needed to go I remembered All her memories me and BTS had together in the park in the play area , in the diners ...
everywhere

I was so caught off guard that I didn't realize that  A tear escaped My eye

I walked about 5 more minutes to land in the one and only Black diamond Mansion.

"Ok so I'm going to quickly ring the doorbell and hide in the bushes then to surprise them ." I said .

I quickly rang the doorbell 7 times before jumping into the bushes .

I heard the door open and I quickly shot up and surprised whoever was at the door .

"Y/N?"

OOPS SORRY 😐
my chapter is pretty short and I apologize but idk if I should keep going with this book or not.

Anyways 🖤 who do u think was at the door

Hint: L O V E L Y

comment share vote and follow me please 💜❤️