Numb

"LIAR YOU ARE A LIAR!" I screamed

He stood still ,words not finding his mouth.

"Ha! See you can't even say anything because you know it's true ... you are a liar !" I said disgracefully

"I- I .." was the only thing Jimin could say.

I just nodded disbelief running through my body.

" you know what ... just forget me Jimin , it's better for the both of us ..." I said quietly .

I grabbed my bag and looked at him in the eyes to see him ......broken
But it still didn't phase me .

"Bye" I said monotonous but inside I felt hurt

I walked downstairs and fixed myself so there would be no further questions.

"Umm .. hey guys , I just got a call from one of my friends and asked if I would meet up with her , I will get going ." I said making up a lie .

"What! Babe you just got back and now your leaving ?" Taehyung said whining like a child .

"Yah! Taehyung stop whining you big baby! I will be back soon hopefully." I said crossing my fingers .

"Fine , but don't get yourself in trouble ." Taehyung said standing up to hug me .

" can I walk you out?" He asked

" of course you big baby." I said teasing him.

"Hey ! I'm not a baby." He said puffing up his chest to seem bigger .

"Haha! Ok ok .... baby." I said about to run away until he caught my arm and pushed me to him.

"Your not gonna say that when you are screaming my name in bed .." he said voice lower and husky.

I was at lost for words , redness trailing up to my cheeks .. how can a guy be so cute and fluffy to a guy who makes you feel lust in a couple of seconds

"Uh I- I gotta go tae.." I said cheeks crimson red .

"Bye baby." He said still with a deep voice before kissing my lips hungrily .

Jimin pov

She changed didn't she ... she doesn't love me anymore .

No that's not right she loves me .. I love her I have to make her mine again ..taehyung is just a distraction to her right?

"You will be mine Y/N ." I said looking at a selca  of us together .

Then I realized what Taehyung told her and I immediately started to get heated and ran downstairs to find him closing the door from outside while smiling like an idiot

"I will wipe that smile off your face ." I said silently while walking up towards him before punching his face making him Land on the floor

" What the fuck Jimin!" Taehyung said holding his jaw .

"WHY DID YOU LIE TO HER?!" I screamed out making the others look towards us .

"What did I say?" He said completely trying to look innocent .

"Don't act stupid , you told her I was in a relationship when you knew I broke up with her the day you told us she appeared ." I said getting angrier .

"Woah ! Jimin stop .. Taehyung stand up." Namjoon and Jin said in unison

"Sit down." Jin said to the both of us .

"Now what the fuck is up with you two?" Yoongi said clearly annoyed for waking him up.

"He fucking punched me out of nowhere !" Taehyung said also getting heated .

"Yea well you completely lied to Y/N saying I was in a relationship with someone I don't even have feelings for !" I said looking at him dead in the eye .

"Well you did sleep with any girl that had an ass ! Why wouldn't I just lie and take that as an advantage to me ! I love her and you knew it too so don't take this opportunity away from me . While you were having one night stands with people I was trying to look for her , having sleep-less night !! And you still think that now that I found her I'm NOT going to express my feelings towards her ! And she LOVES ME ! Not you jimin you cheated on her with a random bitch you found ! Can't you understand she's no longer yours ... she is done with you " Taehyung said spilling every little worry and thought he had out .

"Taehyung .... she loves you. Just stay with her than ... it's better for me too just as she said ." I said tears flooding my eyes hope all gone happiness flowing away .

"She is gone forever ." I said silently

My mind couldn't process anything anymore , my body non -motile , my feelings numb I'm numb , but I still love her , why can't I just forget her and find someone who actually loves me ? Why can't I find someone who gets me ? Why can't I just be happy?

All because of Kim Taehyung

"Have her .. but from this day on your no longer my brother."

             取りつかれている