Please

Y/N POV

I heard the door open and I quickly shot up and surprised whoever was at the door .

"Y/N?"

"J-jimin?" I said voice immediately cracking.

While I was trying to process whatever was happening I was attacked by jimin making us tumble down to the floor

"Y/N I MISSED YOU !" He said crying non-stop

"I missed you to jimin ... I missed you so much !" I said hugging him like if it were the last .

"But umm jimin... can you get off of me I'm kinda dying ." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Umm .. yea sure ,sorry." Jimin said shyly.

"Hey jimin Who is at the doo-
Y/N!!" Taehyung said throwing himself onto me .

"Ya! Is everyone trying to kill me ?" I said jokingly

"I missed you baby!" Taehyung said giving me a peck on my forehead.

"B-baby?" Jimin said shocked .

"Yea me and Y/N are dating , we started yesterday when I found her !" He said flashing his box smile .

Jimin POV
"Yea me and Y/N are dating , we started yesterday when I found her !" Taehyung said flashing his box smile.

Wow she is dating Taehyung ..

"I-um congrats guys I hope the best for you two." I said showing a fake smile while on the inside I was dying .

"Thanks Jimin !" Taehyung said smiling then I saw him move his arm to her waist and ....KISS HER

"AHFNDKFNFNCKCNENFNCUDJSL WHAT ARE THEY DOING!" I said in my head trying my best not to break down in front of them .

She is gone , gone forever ...

Y/N POV
"Hey baby, lets go inside the guys and ur unnies are inside ." Taehyung said holding onto my waist .

"Yea c'mon let's go ." I said smiling

A/N: y'all are probably gonna be so confused and lost but here let's do a flashback:

"Ahh.. Y/N you dont even know how bad I have wanted to see you ." Taehyung said while holding my hand.

"Uhh..yea me too Taehyung so .. how has Jimin been?" I asked hoping he would say he was single .

"Oh ,yea he is pretty happy with his girlfriend." He said looking at me .

"Oh.." I said feeling kinda disappointed.

"Hey Y/N don't worry about him ok? Anyways I have been meaning to ask you .. will you be mine ?" He asked with the most genuine smile and softest eyes anyone could fall in a daze .

"Y-yes i would love to be your girlfriend Taehyung!" I said smiling like crazy because even though I loved Jimin he seemed to have moved on so why can't I move on too .

"Yay!!" He said before crashing his lips onto mine ...

END OF FLASHBACK:
"HEY GUYS GUESS WHO IS HERE!!" Taehyung said pulling me close .