confusion

^^he is kim-jaewook

Kim Y/N POV

" i love you , i love you." that's all i can think of nowadays.

I haven't seen any of the boys for a week now ... i'm just not ready

plus, i still have to get away from my "brother." I have been trying to contact my groups from jeju island to get a good look at what we are going to be dealing with .

(A/N : kim -jaewook is your so called "brother.")

"we have intake on kim -jaewook , he has many underground facilities and training wards that contain lots of profesional fighters and lab technicians... something is going to happen ,something big ...and when it comes we have to be ready ." ji-woo said looking at me sternly.

"look i know it's hard and sometimes it feels like we will never get away but we can't give up , do it for your omma and appa ." IU said rubbing my aching back .

" I hope so IU , it's just so tiring ... sometimes i regret taking this path ." i said sadly while looking at my bestfriends .

(A/N : comment who is your bestfriend :)

"now let's go and meet the new trainees." Seo-yeon said grabbing the material for bombs .

"let's go."

<>
anonymous pov
"when will we be ready?"

"next week, we just have to make a prefect plan to kill y/n ."

"are you sure she trusts you?"

"definitely she won't suspect anything ... i'm like her bestfriend "

<>

"so these are the trainees?" i asked the head of our combat facility .

"yes , they are three more recruits that are willing to sacrifice themselves to end our enemy ." he said looking at all of them .

"welcome to the team .... don't disappoint us ."

these are the trainees

song-jae

lee-jia

lee-jia

jae-hyun

jae-hyun

"so what's your specialties?" Da-Eun said

"Hi, i'm Song-Jae and i'm a great spy and i'm great at making people talk ." he said

"great! we will need you training with me ." i said

"and ..you?" ji-woo said

"i'm lee-Jia and my specialty is in archery , i can throw and shoot mostly anything  at a very precise speed and angle ." she said biting her lip Piercing

"and you will be training with me ." Da-Eun said .

"and lastly what do you do?" Seo-yeon said

" i am a hacker , i can hack computers, cars ,mainly  anything that has a chip made into it ." he said

"your with me ." Ji-woo said

"he is really cute." IU said

"nasty ass." i said laughing making him blush.

"seo-yeon and IU , since you don't need to train anyone start making the bombs and weapons we will be using ." i said .

" Yes, i have made a new bomb called " white thrown" it is a silent  bomb in which when you open it , it releases a gas that's translucent and smells really good to attract the person so when they do get enough of the scent into their airway it blocks all the air in an instant and then starts an acidic process in your throat making it burn you from the inside out until your dead....so a slow and very harsh pain." seo-yeon said smiling like a crazy person.

"oook... i'm going to make a crossbow ...it's not going to be filled with anything but the arrow will be so sharp it can cut through almost anything in an instant ." IU said .

"perfect.... we'll be ready to face anything ."

                            <>

私はあなたを持つことができない場合は、誰もすることはできません