Unforgettable

(Kim Y/N POV

When I looked up I saw 7 handsome guys looking at us.

I tried not to blush but I couldn't help but do it .

I saw my Unnies and realized they were also blushing .

"Wow are they the fuckboys of the school?" IU asked us all as we were headed to our lockers .

"Uhh...DURR don't you see all the girls and some boys all up on them begging  ?"

"True." IU stated .

As we were finishing putting our things in our locker and getting stuff for our first class I heard someone say something .

So I decided to look up and there I saw the seven guys who those people where fangirling and fanboying about.

"U-uhh..yes?" I asked fake stuttering

" Move .. NERDS!" I heard a guy say .

"Why? It's not like we're doing anything to you guys." Da-Eun said clenching her fists again .

" Oh I think these nerds don't know how we do things around here." I heard a guy with wide shoulders and black hair say.

Just when IU was about to say something

POW

And as soon as I processed what happened I was on the ground getting beat by all seven of them .

"WHAT THE FUCK STOP"

I heard IU say before I went unconscious.

(IU POV)

We were arguing with these guys just when I was about to snap back I saw one of the Guys punch Kim Y/N .

" WHAT THE FUCK STOP." I said screaming .

As soon as I looked back at her she was getting beaten unconscious.

Da-Eun and I ran to her while the others were pulling the guys back .

We all carried her to the nurse
(30 min later)

The nurse came back and told us that Kim Y/N was ok but she did fracture her left arm and she injured her ribs.

We came back to pick her up and decided to go home now that all that happened .

(Kim Y/N POV)
We were headed home because none of us wanted to stay in school after all that happened.

I decided to go and sleep for awhile .

So I took a warm bath took my makeup off brushed my teeth and put on these pajamas

And put my hair in a messy bun

And went to sleep

(2 hours later)
I woke up trying to get outta bed to eat but couldn't help myself to get up because of my injuries Those jerks did to me .

So I tried calling the girls up but couldn't .

So I tried my best to get up and finally after 5 minutes of hustling I got up

But in much pain

And I trudged downstairs to the kitchen to see them nowhere in sight .

I got worried for a bit but then I headed to the living room to wait on them and dozed off .... Again.

(30 min later)

I heard rustling as I was waking up
And figured it was my unnies.

So I got up to see them cooking some bibimbap .

"Wahh...JinJja ." I said looking at the delicious food they made .

"Sorry Kim Y/N for leaving you but we wanted to surprise you with some food you like so it could make you feel a bit better ." Da-Eun said to me with a warm smile on her face .

"WAHH... gomawoyo!" I said cheerfully sitting down .

We all finished eating then I decided to make an announcement .

" ok unnies I gotta announcement we are just gonna act like nerds for one more day than after that we can stop disguising ourselves so those jerks don't mess with us anymore... got it?"

" Ahh yes finally we don't gotta wear these things ." IU said wiping off her fake glasses ."

We decided to watch a movie for a while

Than I saw one by one they started to leave to go to bed.

I was the last person to go upstairs .

I made it up to my room and turned off the light wondering what the next day will have for us ......

(WAHHH..... how was this chapter ?❤️ did you like it ? COMMENT SHARE AND VOTE IT PLS AND KEEP READING next chapter will be very interesting . )

Will they stand up to black pink or will they let them get away with what they did ...?
Find out in the next chapter !!?💜💜💜

? Find out in the next chapter !!?💜💜💜