Cry Me A River

*Mechi leaves Tini and Lodo alone while she goes to get clean clothes from the sets wardrobe*

Lodo- I can't believe Mechi did that!

Tini- I know, but she got jealous and being her clumsy self knocked it over by accident. So we should forgive and forget.

Lodo- I'm not forgetting so easily. You see this jumper that I'm wearing? *Tini nods* Well it's completely ruined and my grandmother made it for me before she p-passed...

*Tini gasps in shock and hugs Lodo*

Lodo- It feels as if I lost her...

*Lodo starts to cry into Tini's shoulder*

Mechi- Hey, guys I got you both your characters clothe-

*Mechi sees Tini and Lodo hugging*

Mechi- Oh I see I've been replaced!

*Mechi throws the outfits on the ground and runs out crying*

Lodo&Tini- Mechi wait!

Tini- Ugh, she can be such a drama queen sometimes! Are you feeling better?

Lodo- Yeah, I'm fine now. C'mon let's change into these 'outfits'.

Tini- Ok this is so gonna freak everyone out... *giggles*

~

*Mechi runs into the nearest dressing room and sits on the ground, continuing to cry*

?- Are you alright?

Mechi- What Ruggero?

Ruggero- Mechi are you okay? You're crying your eyes out for gods sake!

Mechi-(thinking) Should I tell him about Tini? Can I trust him not to tell anyone else?

Ruggero- You can trust me, I won't tell a soul! Now what's the matter?

Mechi- TiniwasupsetsoItookheroutforicecreamwherewemetlodoandiknockedasundaeoverthemandnowtheyrebestiesandhavedumpedme!

Ruggero- Alright, that was a lot.. You just need to calm down, I'm completely sure you are Tini's best friend, not Lodo! Just talk to herand everything will be ok! Now get up off the dirty ground, your in my dressing room you know!

Mechi- You're right, thanks Rugg!

*Mechi hugs Ruggero just as there is a knock on the door*

Ruggero- ONE SECOND! *whispers* Hide Mechi, nobody can see us together in here!

*Mechi hides in Ruggero's wardrobe*

Ruggero- Oh, hey XABI!!

Xabi- Hi, RUGG!? Is there someone else in here? Don't lie I heard voices!

Ruggero- NO! I was just doing a...SOCK PUPPET SHOW!

Xabi- Ok... Since when did you do that? Uh... I just wanted to get my jacket I lent you out of your wardrobe before I go to set...

*Xabi goes over to open the wardrobe and Ruggero jumps in front of him*

Xabi- What are you doing man? Did you do something to my jacket?

Ruggero- No! I just wanted to...be the gentleman I am and get it for you!

Xabi- Don't bother I'll just come back later, when your not acting as weird..

*Xabi leaves*

Ruggero-(thinking) Great, now one of my best friends thinks I'm a sock puppet playing, weirdo!

Mechi- That was close! We all know how jealous Xabi can get! Thanks again Rugg!

*Mechi hugs Ruggero tightly as Xabi comes back in*

Xabi- Sorry, I left my- Mechi? I knew it! We're done!

*Xabi storms out*

Mechi- No, Xabi! You don't understand!

*Mechi turns to a afraid Ruggero*

Mechi-This is all of your fault!

*Mechi runs out after Xabi*

Ruggero- Oh My God...

~

Recommendation- Behind The Scenes (Jortini)- @TinistaFromTheUk