Eavesdropping

*Stephie is in a janitors room with Peter*

Stephie- *angrily*You are a failure! I told you to break her heart and you can't even do that?! You know I pay you for a reason, and I won't pay you until you do the frickin' job correctly!!!

Peter- I'm sorry! She's such a fuss, and too much hassle for a girlfriend! I thought she would be a 'shut up and kiss me' type!

Stephie- *sassy* Excuse me? Did I tell you to talk back?! I'm the one with the money in ma' pocket and you're the worker! Now do your job or- *takes a deep breath and yells* YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!

Peter- P-please don't hurt me!

*As they don't know Jorge left the leisure room after the other conversation and was walking past and heard the whole conversation*

Jorge-(thinking) I can't believe my own girlfriend could lie like that and try to hurt Tini! I shouldn't say I saw her, just break up and tell Tini what she's up to with Peter!

Stephie- Jorge?

~

(Meanwhile)

*Clari and Diego are sitting at a table in a cafe sharing a smoothie not knowing Facu, Nicolas and Rugg are sitting at a table across from them listening in.

Diego- You know I love you so much... *sips drink through straw*

*Facu snickers, but quickly covers his mouth not wanting to catch attention*

Clari- The guys were saying-

Diego- I told them not to talk to you about that!

Clari- What? Why?

Diego- N-no never mind! Continue! *nervously smiles*

Clari- Alright? Hhm, the guys were saying- wait is that Facu, Rugg and Nicolas over there? *points*

*Diego turns around to see Facu, Nicolas and Rugg talking about apples and staring at the table*

Clari- You don't think...

Diego- Nah... (Thinking) Those dopes were eavesdropping on us, so I'll get Clari to leave with me!

Clari- Diego are you ok? You were staring at me there...

Diego-...O-oh! I'm fine! Uhm... Let's go bac- for a walk in the park! How about it?

Clari- I'd love to! *smiles softly*

*Diego and Clari leave hand in hand*

Nicolas- I think he caught us...

Facu- We already know that!

Rugg- And he's gonna kill us...

Nicolas&Facu&Rugg- WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!!!

~

Recommendation- Visions Of Love- @izzy2091