Impossible

*The Next Day on set, Tini arrives with Lodo who drove her*

Tini- Thanks again for driving me Lodo!

Lodo- Are you ok? You look upset.

Tini-*fake smiles* I'm great.. See ya later...

Lodo- Alright..

*Tini leaves*

?- Hey Lodo?

Lodo- Oh hi Xabi!

Xabi- Uhm, do you know where Mechi is?

Lodo- Probably with Rug- I mean... In her dressing room alone!

Xabi- Thanks? See ya later!

*Xabi leaves*

~

*In Mechi and Tini's dressing room, Mechi is lying on the sofa watching tv in a neon pink crop top, flip flops and denim shorts*

Tv- 'Martina and Xabiani dating? Find out later, ONLY ON RUMOUR PATROL!'

Mechi- Like I care!

?- Then why are you watching?

Mechi- GOD! XABI, YOU FRICKIN' SCARED ME!

Xabi- Sorry, I just wanted to talk!

Mechi- Tini must be in the leisure room, goodbye.

Xabi- I want to get back with you.. I miss you and trust you.

Mechi- WHAT!?

Xabi- I love you Mercedes.

Mechi- I love you too!

*Mechi and Xabi kiss*

~

*Tini walks into the leisure room where Jorge is sitting alone talking on the phone*

Jorge-*PHONE* I've got to go now, feel better! Goodbye! *hangs up*

Tini- Sorry, I was looking for... LODO! Erm, she's not here, so I'm going to get food!

Jorge- Tini.

Tini-*puts hand on hip* Y-yeah?

Jorge- We need to talk about...

Jorge&Tini- The Kiss...

Tini- Yeah about that.. I-I don't know why I did that! I was upset and it just happened! I understand if you think I'm a crazed weirdo and don't want anything to do with me! I get you love Stephie and I'm just your friend, so if your mad.. I'm ok with that!

Jorge- I'm not mad, I could never be mad and you.. *puts hand on her cheek* But I don't want to hurt Stephie.. *takes his hand away* I'm sorry... It's impossible...(a/n see what I did there! hint STORYTITLE hint!:))

Tini-*starts to cry* That's ok.. I just don't know what's up me lately... Friends?

Jorge- Of course.

*Jorge hugs Tini and she holds back her tears until she leaves the room*

Tini-(thinking) This is for the best. But why does it hurt so much? I just need to talk to Mechi..😢

~

Recommendation- Our Journey Of Love- @eliselollipops