A Crazy Day

*Lodo, Cande, Clari, Alba and Mechi are in the leisure room reading magazines*

Cande- OMG Look at HER! *points at page*

Alba- She's lost her mind!

Clari- Gals! There's a bit about us! *points at interview* 'Violetta Cast films Violetta 2! Some offscreen romances are happening, and you wouldn't expect them! Dielari- Diego Domingez & Clara Alonso, Jortini- Jorge Blanco & Martina Stoessel, Mechiani- Mercedes Lambre & Xabiani Ponce De Leon and Fande- Facundo Gambande & Candelaria Moflese'

Mechi&Cande&Clari- How'd they know?!

~

*Tini is in her dressing room doing her makeup for a live stream*

?- TTTIIINNNIII!!!

Tini- Stephie? What's up?

Stephie- Don't act so innocent! I know what you're up to with MY boyfriend!

Tini- What? *accidentally puts eyeliner on her cheek*

Stephie- You kissed him, and tried to make a move on him! But he said no, and ya wanna know why? HE LOVES ME!

Tini-*stands up* Stephie, calm dow-

Stephie- I WILL NOT! I'M SICK OF YOU AND YOUR GAMES!

Tini-*walks closer to Stephie* Stephie! Do you want this to be all over the news?! *points to paparazzi outside*

Stephie-... Did they just...

Tini- I think so...

*Stephie quickly hugs Tini and fake smiles for the cameras*

*They then link arms and walk out into the hallway*

Stephie&Tini-*pull apart* Ew!

*They leave in opposite directions*

~

Recommendation- Adopted By Dielari?- @dielarishipper