Confessions

*Lodo walks into the leisure room to see Tini and Jorge silently sitting alone on opposite sides of the room*

Lodo- Hi Tini! *walks up to Tini*

Tini- *mutters* Hey Lodovica...

Lodo- Upset?

Tini- No just annoyed that there's a jerk in the room!

*Jorge glances at them then leaves*

Lodo- Why'd you say that about him?

Tini- Well, hecametoseemeinmyhouseandwechattedandhebroughtupstephiebeingathishouseandigotupsetandwearguedandikickedhimoutandnowwearenottalking!

Lodo- Why'd you get upset about Step- YOU LIKE HIM!! Oh my god!!! How didn't I see this before!!

Tini- I-I like him as a friend!

Lodo- Hmmm, very very close friends to be exact!

Tini- Not anymore anyway...

Lodo- You've hugged before, I know that! But-

Tini- How would you know that?!

Lodo- Erm... But have you kissed? Because-

Tini- Promise not to tell anyone?

Lodo- Promise!

*Lodo and Tini shake hands*

Tini- Alright, so we maybe... Kissed twice?!

Lodo- What?! This is HUGE! And he had the nerve to get angry at you for feeling something over TWO kisses?!

Tini- He's such a jerkface and I don't know how I'm going to do 'Leonetta' scenes with him!

Lodo- You're an actress, you can pretend to be in love with the jerkface!

Tini- But I AM in love with the jerkface!

*As they didn't know ever since Jorge left the room he was listening outside*

~

Recommendation- Find more tears- @jeejee8

Hi readers! How ya doing? I haven't wrote many authors notes in this book so far! (To be exact; this is number 3!!!) Anyways, I'd like to say thanks a million for reading and comment about what you think and what you would like to happen next! (Just private message me if you want any of your books recommended!)

~Adios!<3 Tinista2001xxxx