One

It was a sunny day in Seoul academics high. All the students were focused on the teacher's explanation... well almost everyone.

"CHOU TZUYU" The teacher yelled and slammed his hand on Tzuyu's table.

Tzuyu groaned and raised her head to see the teacher with an angry look. "Go to the principal office" he yelled pointing at the door. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and got up her seat and dragged herself to the principal office.

"Tzuyu, this is third time this week you were send here" the principal started. Tzuyu hunged her head  low looking at the carpeted floor. "Tzuyu, you shou..." Tzuyu cuts him off.

"There no point of scolding me. You will just scold me for a minute and send me back!!" Tzuyu said and smirked. "You think no one know about the 'special treatment' you give me just because of my father"

Her father owns half of the school as he was their investor. "So let me save you some time" Tzuyu got up and left the room with a cocky smile.

The principal slumped down lower on her seat and messaged the bridge of his nose. Everytime Tzuyu would come to her office he'll get a headache. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" the principal said and a head poked out. "I bought the students records you asked for" Sana said in her usual bubbly voice.
"Thank you Sana" he smiled.
"It's my duty as the president" Sana said and placed the files in his tables and bowed 90 degree.

"I really hope you'll get the scholarship"

"I hope so. I'll leave now" Sana smiled and bowed again and left.

"Sana-chan!!" Her friend -Momo - called her who was standing before the bulletin board.
"What is it?" She asked.

"The exams result are out.You got 99% in your exams" Momo squealed.
"I could've done better"Sana pouted making her jaw drop.
"I got 49% and I feel like I got a gold medal" Momo snickered and lightly slapped her arm.
.
.
.
"Chou run faster!" The P.E teacher yelled at Tzuyu who was running super slow.
Tzuyu rolled her eyes and ran faster.

"That's all for today class" the teacher yelled and everybody sighed in relief.

"I want to break up, Shuhua" Tzuyu said to the girl infront of her.

"What!?" Shuhua yelled in disbelief. "I thought you loved me" she cried.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu apologized in a unapologetic tone.
A hard slap landed on her cheek. "You fucking player. I hate you" She yelled and ran out, her cries echoing in the changing room.

"Damn!! That must hurt" Dahyun said appearing behind the lockers.
"Nah! I'm used to getting slapped. She was not good in bed anyway" Tzuyu said caressing her red cheek and Dahyun rolled her eyes at the younger's remark.

"That was like the fifth girl you 'fuck' and dated this month and...yah! Are you listening" Dahyun yelled at the latter was not paying attention to her instead her eyes were fixed somewhere else.

"Hey! Who's that?" Tzuyu asked pointing at Sana who was still in her undergarments showing her sexy curves.

"That's Sana. The school president"

"Damn! She's hot"

"Tzuyu, she is a big No No. Anyone but her" Dahyun warned even though she know the younger won't listen to her warning. "Come on lets go. I'll treat you a drink" Dahyun whined pulling her arm but Tzuyu didn't budge. Her eyes still on Sana who was wearing her skirt.

"You go first. I'll meet you at class"

"Fine!! Just don't rape her"

"I won't.....I think" Tzuyu joked making Dahyun glare at her. "Just go" Tzuyu said and pushed Dahyun out the changing room. Tzuyu locked the door and check around, no one was there.