Eight

Words spreads faster than a disease.

Just like how the news of the school's football team captain and the school's president break up did. It was the only thing everyone was talking about.

Sana has received multiple messages and calls asking if it was really true. She was nearly mobbed by a group freshmen girls trying to know if the school's hottest jock was available again.

Sana couldn't get five minutes of peace without someone asking 'Is it true?'. It was now lunch time, Sana sat at the table which was situated to the furthest corner of the cafeteria,even if someone tried to approach her she would glared at them sending them away in fear.

Momo then came to sit with her, her tray was swollen from Jokbal. "I'm so sick of everybody asking me about my breakup with Hongseok. Can't they mind their own business?" Sana said in frustration.

"Everyone is just curious how the school's cutest couple broke up" Momo said munching on her lunch.

Sana heaved a sigh and rubbed her temple. She still regretted drinking so much yesterday, she woke up this morning with a tremendous headache and a stinging pain between her legs.

She looked around her surrounding, everybody whispering and pointing while looking at her.

Sana got up, all eyes still on her. "Where are going?" Momo asked her friend who was packing her stuff.
"I need a break from all this" Sana said and stormed out the cafeteria.

Sana wanted some place where she could be alone so she ended up on the rooftop of the school. She sat on a bench, leaning against the wall behind her and close her eyes enjoying the cold breeze.

Suddenly something cold was pressed against her cheek making her jump in surprise.
"What the..." Sana was ready to punch whoever it was but it was just Tzuyu holding her hands out as a sign she came in peace.

"Hey!" She smiled and sat down beside Sana. Sana then notice the can of beer Tzuyu was holding. "Where did you get that?" Sana asked.

"I have my ways. Are you going tell on me, dear president?" Tzuyu teased drinking her beer. Sana shook her head "Nope! I have enough problems, I don't have time to deal with you." Sana said massaging her temple again.

"How can you drink again after this morning hangover? You threw up so much" Sana asked looking at the taller chugging down her beer like water.

"It is helping me forget the rejection I got this morning" Tzuyu answered making Sana roll her eyes.

[FLASHBACK]

"Sana! Hurry up!" Tzuyu said knocking on the bathroom door. Its was three in the morning and Sana has been in the bathroom for an hour and Tzuyu really needed to throw up.

Sana then came out the bathroom covered in a bathrobe. Tzuyu quickly got in locking it behind her.

"Here" Sana gave her a pill of aspirin with a cup of water. Tzuyu took it and popped the pill in. "Thanks" she said and sat down on the bed holding her throbbing head.

"My head is killing me. I'm never touching alcohol again" Tzuyu groaned. She didn't notice Sana sitting on the other side of the bed staring at empty space.

"So.." she began "About last night" Tzuyu then looked at Sana. "What about it?" Tzuyu said scratching her ear awkwardly. Tzuyu's

"Last night was..... amazing" Sana blushed as she said that. Tzuyu couldn't help but smirk -a cooky smirk-. "You're welcome" Tzuyu stood up and sat down beside Sana.