Three

"Thank you for the food, Sana" Tzuyu said finishing  her food.

"Are you mocking me?" Sana glared at her and took a bite of her pizza slice.

"Why would I do that?" Tzuyu said in a playful tone.
"Because I burned the food"
Sana snickered "..and it was your fault."

"Thats why I paid for the pizza" Tzuyu said sipping her cola. "Thats because I didn't have change" Sana lied. She really didn't  have enough money so she burrowed some from Tzuyu who insisted that she'll do full payment.

Even though Sana said she don't have to but she wanted to. "Woah! Your fridge is completely empty" Tzuyu exclaimed looking at the fridge which had few water bottles.

"I-I'm too busy with school to buy groceries so I eat cup noodles" Sana lied again. She really didn't have much money to groceries so she eat cup noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"Cup noodles are not healthy" Tzuyu said looking at Sana.
"No wonder you are so thin and beautiful girls should always be healthy" Tzuyu winked making Sana blush.

"Let's go" Tzuyu said as she wore her jacket and pursuing Sana to wear hers.
"Where?" Sana asked wearing her jacket.

"For grocery shopping" Tzuyu said as she grab her car keys.
Before Sana asked any more question Tzuyu pulled her out side. "Wow! Your car looks expensive" Sana said looking at Tzuyu car with awe.

"Because it is" Tzuyu laughed at the older's reaction.
Tzuyu went the passenger seat side and opened the door. "Hop in"

Sana got in and Tzuyu closed the door for her. Tzuyu jogged the other way and got in the driver's seat.

After few minutes of driving they reached their destination. "Here" Tzuyu passed the shopping cart to Sana. "Get what you want" Tzuyu said pulling Sana inside.

"Tzuyu this is too much. You don't need to" Sana said. "I don't need to but I want to" Tzuyu smiled making Sana heart skip a beat.

What was that?
.
.
.
.
.
"Tzuyu do you prefer peanut butter crunchy or soft?" Sana asked while holding both crunchy and soft on both hands.

When the latter didn't respond Sana looked back to see Tzuyu gone. "Tzuyu?" Sana looked around to see the tall latter leaning against the cash counter talking to the cashier.

"So are you free tomorrow?" Tzuyu asked in a flirtatious tone making the girl blush.
"Lucky for you I am" she replied. Before Tzuyu could say anything else a hand pulled Tzuyu by her ear.

"Ahh! ahh! Sana that hurts" Tzuyu whined in pain. "What are you doing here? I thought you left me" Sana said pulling her ear harder. "I'm sorry I won't do it again just leave my ear" Tzuyu begged.

"Are you her girlfriend?" The cashier asked. Sana looked at her and shook her head vigorously. "I-I'm not her girlfriend" Sana stuttered.
"Then leave us alone if you aren't. We are not done talking yet" she snickered glaring at Sana. Sana recognized the cashier, she goes to the same school as Sana, she was Park Chaeyoung or also known as Rosé the girl who dates everyone.

"Sana, can you give us a minute?" Tzuyu asked while Sana looked at her in disbelief.

"Fine! You want to talk with her. Talk with her, I'm leaving" Sana huffed and went out the supermarket.
"Sana! Wait!" Tzuyu tried to run after her but Rose' grab her right arm.

"We are not done yet" Rosè said. Tzuyu looked at her for a moment before pulling her arm and running after Sana.

Tzuyu rushed out and looked around the parking lot. Sana stood by the car with a pissed expression. Tzuyu approached her slowly, fearing that the older might beat the shit out of her.