Six

"Oh God! That's it...right there" Tzuyu moaned in pleasure. "You're so good at this Sana...ugh that feels good." Tzuyu said in between her moans.

"You want me to go harder?" Sana asked and Tzuyu desperately nodded.

"As you wish"

"Ahhh...that feels amazing" Tzuyu threw her head back in pleasure. "How are you so good at this?" Tzuyu asked.
"My father used to get back and shoulder pain a lot so I somehow mastered it" Sana responded pressing Tzuyu's shoulders harder.

"Thanks, Sana. I feel better now" Tzuyu said and wore her shirt. "You didn't have to take off your shirt you know..." Sana said as her eyes would always find its way to the well defined abs making it difficult to massage properly.

"I wanted to. I know how much you love my abs" Tzuyu winked.

"Keep dreaming, Ching chong" Sana said even though what Tzuyu said was true.
"How's your fever now?" Sana asked pressing her hand on Tzuyu's forehead.

"Much better than few days ago.." Tzuyu said, grabbing Sana's hand and brought it to her cheek instead "Thanks to you" Tzuyu smiled and snuggled to her hand.

Sana blushed at this and pulled her hand back.
"What do you want for lunch?" Sana asked.

"Anything" Tzuyu said before yawning and snuggling into her pillow. "First of all I don't know how to make 'Anything' and second of all since you're fine now you can sleep in your own bed now" Sana said her hands on her hips looking at Tzuyu with her eyebrows knitted together.

"What!? No, I like it here" Tzuyu whined. Ever since Tzuyu became sick she started sleeping in Sana's bed along with her. At first Sana did not agree to this but Tzuyu gave her puppy eyes and she was trapped plus she was kinda the reason she got sick so she couldn't say no.

Sana would put a barrier of pillows between them so Tzuyu wouldn't do anything 'inappropriate'. But the barrier was gone the next day as Tzuyu promised not to do anything.

"I'm scared you might rape me while I'm asleep" Sana joked.

"I won't do such thing. I know you're going to beg me to fuck you hard yourself." Tzuyu said wiggling your eyebrows.
Sana rolled her eyes, she is getting used to Tzuyu's pervertness but she still finds them irritating especially when she sneakily pinches her butt or when she 'accidentally' brushes her breast.

"Once a pervert always a pervert" Sana mumbled turning around to leave when a hand grab her wrist and pulled her to the bed while pair of strong arms wrapped around her and a head snuggling on her neck.

"Don't go. I was kidding" Tzuyu cooed. Sana gulped loudly, Tzuyu's body was pressed  against her leaving no space. "You're so warm" Tzuyu whispered.

"T-Tzuyu, I need to make lunch" Sana said even though she was enjoying Tzuyu's warmth.

"Make it later. Stay with me for a while"

Sana nodded and slowly wrapped her hand around Tzuyu. Soon both of them fell asleep.

Sana was awakened by the doorbell, she slowly removed Tzuyu's arms from her waist and stood up to see who it was.

Sana opened the door to see Hongseok with plastic bags in his hand. "Hey babe!" Hongseok greeted and pecked Sana's lips. Sana was shocked to see him, he would rarely visit her.

"Hi, what brings you here?" Sana said moving aside so he can enter. "Is it wrong to visit my girlfriend?" He joked and sat on the couch, settling the plastic bags on the coffee table.

"I thought we should have lunch together. We haven't done that in a long time" He said. Sana would spend less time with him as she was busy taking care of a certain tall yoda.