Eleven

"I love you." Sana said looking into Tzuyu hazelnut brown eyes.

"Did you just say 'I love you'? Am I dreaming? Or am I being punk'nd? Is Ashton Kutcher here?" Tzuyu said looking around for any cameras.

Sana giggled and cupped both her cheeks bring their faces closer till their foreheads met.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. Just know that I didn't met anything I said and I..
I was angry, stressed and I---" Tzuyu stopped Sana's rambling with a quick peck on her lips.

"It's okay. I forgive you, I can't be angry with my girlfriend for so long." Tzuyu smiled before wrapping her arms around Sana's waist while Sana's arms wrapped around her shoulders.

Sana arched her eyebrow and giggled. "Girlfriend? I don't remember asking you to be my girlfriend." Sana teased with a sly smirk. "Ok then I'll just go find someone to be my girlfriend." Tzuyu shrugged and about to walk out the closet when she was pulled back in, her back against the wall while a pair of eyes looked up on her.

The same pair of eyes she fell in love with looked into hers with the same amount of love she had in hers.
"Chou Tzuyu.." Sana paused and took Tzuyu hands in hers. Tzuyu can feel her heart pounding in her chest as Sana nervously looked at her.

Sana's mouth opened and closed trying to form words in her mind but none of those words seems to come out.

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?"

There it is. Tzuyu have heard those words thousand times but this time it was different. She could literally see stars and butterflies going crazy in her stomach.

Tzuyu didn't even realise she was spacing out until Sana lightly shook her snapping her out of it.

"Huh?"

"So.…?"

"Yes?" Sana frowned as the taller seemed so hesitant about her answer. "Tzu, Its okay if you don't answ---" Sana was cut off by Tzuyu who hastily answered.

"YES! YES! I'll be your girlfriend." Tzuyu yelled excitedly and lifted Sana up twirling her around the small closet. Sana laughed and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's nape. "I'm so happy." Sana mumbled inhaling Tzuyu's sweet lavender scent.

Tzuyu put her down while hugging her tightly. "Me too." Tzuyu pulled back from the hug and leaned in towards Sana plump lips. Sana leaned forward meeting her halfway till their lips crash into each other with their hearts beating in sync.

                           •°•°•°•°•°•

"Finally!" Sana exclaimed before letting a sigh of relief. Everything was ready for the school festival, the decorations were up and every club had submitted their activities.

"I'm so tired." Momo groaned clinging onto Dahyun's arm. "Can't believe we finished everything today." Sana said as she picked up a box to keep it inside a cupboard.

"Let's go eat at a restaurant or something. I'm hungry." Momo whined patting her stomach.
"Yeah! It's been long since we went out to eat. What do you say Sana, you in?" Dahyun asked packing her stuff.

"I can't guys. I have plans." Sana said blushing.

"What plans?" Momo asked.

"With my girlfriend." Sana said excitedly.

"Can you not talk about your 'girlfriend' every five minutes?"

"You're just jealous." Sana teasef poking her tongue out.

                       🌸🌼🌈🌼🌸

Sana rocked on her heels as she wait for Tzuyu. The former informed her an hour ago to wait for her outside the school gate.