Seven

Tzuyu pulled Sana's face for a passionate kiss. Sana moaned feeling her lips against Tzuyu's. Never did she think she'll kiss this pervert.

Sana was pushed further into the couch till she laid down. She could feel Tzuyu's tongue licking her lower lip asking for an entrance which Sana gladly gave. Sana moaned loudly feeling the younger's tongue exploring her wet cavern.

Sana felt a tug on her shirt, she knew what it meant and broke the kiss to took off her shirt. Tzuyu immediately latched onto her addictive lips. Tzuyu started leaving kisses on her neck while Sana was busy trying to unbuckle Tzuyu's belt.

Suddenly Tzuyu pulled away making Sana whine. "Sana, we can't" Tzuyu said got off her. Sana rolled her eyes and wore her shirt. "Why not? I thought this is what you wanted for a long time. Now I'm giving it to you so shut up and just take it." Sana said and pulled Tzuyu for a kiss.

"No.." Tzuyu pushed her away before she gives in. "It's not right, I don't want to do this just so you can forget what happened" Tzuyu said making Sana laugh sarcastically.

"You? Love? Don't make me laugh. What do you know about love? All you do is fuck around" Sana spatted at her.

"But you're different" Tzuyu said looking down on the carpeted floor. "Really? How am I different?" Sana asked.

"You're different because I lov..." Sana phone suddenly rang before Tzuyu could finish. She almost dropped the phone after seeing the ID of the caller.

"What? Who is it?" Tzuyu took the phone and saw Hongseok was calling her.
"This jerk still has the guts to call you. I swear to God Jihyo if I saw him anywhere I'll beat him to a pulp" Tzuyu said about to answer the phone but Sana took it from her.

"No, I can answer it" Sana said and pressed 'answer'. She cough a couple times so her voice won't seem like she was crying.

Hello?

Hello! Babe!?

Don't babe me after what you did to me!!

Wait! Please listen. I'm sorry, I was drunk and couldn't control my hormones.

That doesn't mean you'll try to rape me, jerk.

Please Sana I'm sorry. I shouldn't have drank so much.

I don't want to talk to you so stop.calling.me

No, I want to make this right. Meet me at the park tomorrow, please!

Fine but after that don't call me again we.are.over

Sana sighed and got up the couch. Tzuyu followed her to their room.

"What did he say?" Tzuyu asked Sana who immediately laid on the bed. "He said that he wanted to make things right." Sana said, her eyes close.

"Really? You're going to give  that asshole a second chance" Tzuyu said looking at Sana in disbelief. "Everyone deserves a second chance. By the way what were you saying before the phone rang?" Sana asked taking the younger by surprise.

"Y-Yeah, so the thing is I..I really like you. I've always wanted to tell you this but I was too shy. I've like you sinc..." Tzuyu stopped talking when she heard Sana snoring.

"Really? Come on, when I finally had the courage to say it..." Tzuyu heaved a sigh and caressed Sana's soft cheeks.
"You're lucky you're so cute".
Tzuyu lightly pinched her cheek and took a pillow to sleep in her room.

●●●●●●

"Are you sure you don't need me there?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded.