Nine

"Am I interrupting something?"

Sana gasped looking at the person. "C-Chae..." Sana called looking at the person standing by the door with a box of pizza on her hands.

"Should I come later so you can.." Chaeyoung said pointing out. Sana got up and fixed her clothes a bit.

"Sorry about....that" Sana laughed awkwardly.

"Tzuyu, this is Chaeyoung. My friend from middle school and also my co-worker." Sana introduced. Chaeyoung smiled at Tzuyu making her dimples visible.

"Chaeyoung, this is Tzuyu. My my r-roomate" Sana introduced making both of them raise their eyebrow.

"Thank you for coming. You even bought pizza, you didn't have to." Sana patted Chaeyoung's shoulder before leading her further inside the apartment.

"Nah, its okay." Chaeyoung then sat down beside Tzuyu.

"I'll bring something to drink." Sana said and left.

"You punk!" Chaeyoung pounced on Tzuyu as soon as Sana left and head locked her. "You smol bean!! That hurts." Tzuyu groaned in pain and patted her arm.

"Even though I don't like that Hongseok this is still bad. Sana will never cheat on someone so you must have seduced her." Chaeyoung whispered so Sana wouldn't hear them and made her headlock tighter.

"What are you talking about? She's not cheating on anyone" Tzuyu said choking every word out.

Sana soon came back with three soda cans in her hands.
Chaeyoung released her headlock before Sana could see them while Tzuyu was coughing trying to get air in her lungs.

"You okay, Tzu?" Sana asked worriedly and rubbed Tzuyu's back slowly. "I'm fine, thanks" Tzuyu smiled and glared at Chaeyoung while Sana wasn't looking.

"I totally forget you were coming."

"I can see why." Chaeyoung said giving a quick glance at Tzuyu.
Tzuyu rolled her eyes and took a slice of pizza.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Mina came out of it wearing a track suit and a duffel bag slung over her shoulder. Sana got up and followed her. Chaeyoung's eyes following too.

"Going somewhere?" Sana asked Mina who was busy wearing her shoes. "Since when did you care where I go" Mina said and got up, looking but more like glaring at Sana.

"Would you like some pizza?" Sana asked again trying to sound polite as possible even though she really wanted pull her hair off her scalp.

"I can't eat pizza" Mina answered.

"Why not?" Sana asked.

"Don't you think you're asking too many questions. Mind your own business." Mina deadpanned looking rather annoyed.

Sana heaved a sigh, they weren't always like these. She remembered when they actually liked each other but things suddenly changed. Mina was about to walk away. "Mina wait!" Sana called making Mina stop on her tracks.

"What is it now!?"

"Please wait." Sana said and ran to her room and soon came back with a brown scarf. "It's cold outside. You might catch a cold." Sana handed her the scarf. Mina stared at the scarf for a good second and took it.

She then wrapped it around her neck.
"I'm going for my ballet lessons. Not that you care." She said.

Sana smiled "Take care" she said before the door close again.

"What are doing here?" Chaeyoung whispered harshly at Tzuyu.

"Didn't you heard? I'm her roommate" Tzuyu answered.