Five

As the sun shined upon Sana's pale skin, she opened her eyes and snuggled closer to the body giving her warmth since last night.

Wait a minute!!

Sana opened her eyes to see Tzuyu face a few inches away from hers.

"Kyyaahh!!" Sana shouted and kicked Tzuyu out of her bed who landed on the floor with a loud thud.

"Owww!!! What was that for?" Tzuyu said while rubbing her injured ass.
"Why were sleeping on my bed, you pervert?" Sana said covering her body with the blanket.

"But I.." Sana cuts her off.
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME!?" Sana yelled.

"But.."

"I SWEAR TO GODJIHYO I'LL CUT YOUR HANDS OFF!!"

"Bu.."

"YOU PER..." Tzuyu cut off Sana by tackling her making them both fall onto the bed with Tzuyu on top and a hand on Sana's mouth.

"Did you forget what happened yesterday, Ms. Minatozaki?" Tzuyu said looking into Sana's eyes.

Sana stopped squirming and start to think what happened.
Her eyes widen when she remembered. " I'm guessing you remember it now" Tzuyu removed her hand letting Sana's hot breath hitting her face.

Sana then realised what kind of position they were currently in.

Tzuyu is on top of her while their faces inches apart.
"C-Can you move?" Sana shuttered avoiding eye contact.

"What if I don't want to?" Tzuyu smirked bringing her face closer to Sana's.
"If you don't I'll kick you baby size dick so hard you won't be able to walk for months" Sana said in sarcastically sweet voice to which Tzuyu instantly responded by getting off her.

"Such a buzzkill" Tzuyu said while protecting her crotch with her hands "...and I don't have a baby size dick. I'll let you know girls are more than satisfied when they leave my bedroom" Tzuyu said with a cocky smirk.

Just when Sana opened her mouth to say something the grumbling of her stomach stopped her from doing so.

Tzuyu laughed and got up stretching her arms. "I'll make breakfast" Tzuyu said.
"What would you like to have, my lady?" Tzuyu joked.

Sana rolled her eyes before replying
"Pancakes please".

"Your wish is my command" Tzuyu said tipping her non existent top hat and went out the room.

After doing her morning rituals, Sana came out her room and instantly smelt the vanilla smell that surrounded the kitchen."Smells good" Sana complimented. "The last time I checked you were buring water" Sana sat on one of the chairs and watch Tzuyu cook.

"Rosè taught me a thing or two" Tzuyu said flipping the pancake like a pro.

"What is she? Your girlfriend now." Sana asked her voice deeper then her usual voice.

Tzuyu snorted "What if I say yes?"

"Then I'm happy for you" Sana said in a sarcastic tone.
"Are you sure you are not jealous?" Tzuyu smirked and placed a plate full of pancakes infront of her.

"Why would I be jealous?" Sana said taking a bite of her pancake and let out a hum of approval. "Wow! This is really good".

"Glad you like it" Tzuyu smiled.

"Tzuyu, I'm really thankful for what you did for me yesterday. If you didn't come there in time I don't know what would've happened to me"

"Well you can repay me by going on a date with me" Tzuyu said.