No Match for Me

I slipped off the short black wig and let it fall to the floor. I let my long brown hair fall down to my shoulders and sighed. The wig helped disguise my identity when I went on a mission, kind of like my trademark.

Heaving my tired body onto the bed, I groaned in pain. My body ached from the long hours of training. I felt completely drained, mentally and physically. Being trained practically from birth almost everyday was tiring, but it made me one of the best in the business. I changed and got into bed, I had a long day ahead and needed to rest. I let my heavy eyes shut and fell asleep quite quickly.

"AGAIN!" the trainer yelled in my ear. I picked my bruised body off the ground and threw another punch at the punching bag. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT SPADE?! YOUR PARENTS WILL BE SO DISAPPOINTED WHEN THEY SEE YOU" he continued yelling. My head pounded but I kept punching, over and over again. I had to be perfect, I had to be the best. My vision blurred and I stumbled back against the wall, catching my breath. "You are nothing but a disappointment" the trainer said, turning his back and walking out the door. My weak, 11 year old body crumbled to the floor, panting heavily. I waited until he completely left before letting the quiet sobs rack my body. The door was slammed open again and he walked in, angrily. "Do I hear... crying?" he held the metal rod in his hand and my heart dropped as I saw it. He smirked as he saw my fear before slowly shutting the door. I didn't have the energy to fight back today, I simply sat there as he walked over.

I sat up in bed, breathing heavily from the nightmare. Only, it wasn't a nightmare, it was reality. I didn't realize I had been crying until a tear fell onto my arm. I laid back down, holding the blanket tightly. The abuse happened up until I was 13. I had grown more powerful than all the trainers and they couldn't hurt me anymore.
They can't hurt me anymore.
Thoughts rushed through my head and I laid back down, taking a deep breath. I need to focus on tomorrow.

————————————————————

"So what's the plan Reina?" Derick, one of the chiefs, asked.

"Since the Bangtan boy's don't know about me, I sneak my way into their club with two of our men and we pretend we have a business proposition. We will meet with Kim Taehyung, the leader, and when we are finally alone with him, we make our move. I get him out of there alive and bring him back so we can get the information we need. And if any of the others get in the way, I kill them" I said simply.

"And what if you three can't take them all?"

I chuckle at his question, "Darling, I could take them all by myself if I wanted to; Hunter and Weston just insisted I bring them along."

Before he can respond the driver speaks up, "We're here."

I slip the wig on and straighten my tight red dress. This should be fun.

We step out of the car and the two men escort me to the bouncer.
"Name?" he asks gruffly.
"We have a very important business meeting with Mr. Kim" I responded.
"No name, no entry."
I sucked in sharply and got closer to him. Suddenly, I dug my heel into the man's shoe. He whimpered in pain as I let the blade hidden within my heel pierce his foot.

"Are you sure about that?" I whisper in his ear.

I release him and he immediately steps aside for us to enter. The two guards with me just stare with wide eyes as I saunter into the club. Loud music blares and lights flash from all around us. I take in the scene and inspect everyone. A tall, handsome man catches my eye and I immediately recognize him, Kim Taehyung.

"Reina, how are you doing in there?" Weston speaks through my earpiece.

"I'm fine, eyes on target. Let me do my work Weston."

"No. You have to listen to us and let us guide you. You always pull some stupid stunt and get us in trouble, but we can't afford that right n—" I pull the earpiece out and throw it to the side.

"How about I do it my way," I smirk to myself as I walk over to Taehyung.

Just as I'm about to reach him, someone steps in front of my path. I bump into the firm chest and stumble back.
"What can I do for you sweetheart?" he smiles down at me.

"Who are you" I ask bluntly.

"A better question is who are you?" he purrs, getting closer to me.

I take a step forward, not amused by this roadblock in my mission.
"I actually have a meeting with Mr. Kim to discuss some business."

"Hmmm. Come with me; I'll take you all to his office and you can wait on him to join you" he says, escorting me and my men to a back door. He opens the door and leads us down a long hallway before stopping in front of a door. He lets us in and we take a seat at a table. "He'll be with you shortly" he says before shutting the door behind him.

"Why the hell did you throw your earpiece away? Now we have no idea where we are or what's going on!" one of the men hisses.

"Please. You're in the best hands possible with me, I know what I'm doing" I respond, smugly.

I cross my legs and place my hands in my lap, waiting for Mr. Kim to come. I hear a door open and I expect to see him enter, instead we are greeted with four men, dressed in all black. One of them I recognize.. the man who escorted us here. They all rush in and I immediately spring up from my chair, pulling my gun out from my waistband. They point their guns at us and we point our's back. We stand in utter silence until a noise breaks it. Taehyung walks through the door, slowly clapping as he smirks. "Ahhh Ms. Spade, such a pleasure to have you with us today. As for these two..."

In a blink the men slump over, throats spilling out blood. A man with blonde hair takes a step back, wiping off his knives.

I stare at him, my eyes filled with anger and I pull the trigger. The bullet hits the blonde haired man in the arm and he falls to the ground, clutching his wound. Two of the men rush over and help him out of the room, leaving the three of us.
"Now now Reina... You really shouldn't have done that" Taehyung says.

"How do you know who I am?" I say, pointing my gun at his head, my finger hovering over the trigger.

"Now isn't the time for questions dear. Right now you're going to have to come with us" Taehyung looks to the man who brought us here earlier and he nods. He knocks my gun out of my hand and I quickly kick him in the crotch. He doubles over and as he does I punch him right in the nose, a satisfying crack ringing out. He falls to the ground and I wipe my hands off, smiling.

"I have to do everything myself..." Taehyung mutters as he walks over to me.

I lunge for him, but he's too quick. He moves out of the way and I stumble. He sees the moment of weakness and grabs my waist, pulling the back of my body against his chest. I elbow him in the stomach and he releases me, groaning. I run out of the room and down the hallway, realizing I am currently unarmed. I take a left and end up in another room. I close the door and try to quickly formulate an escape plan. I look up at the ceiling and see a vent. Bingo.

Just as I'm about to jump up, an arm snakes around my waist. I struggle to break free of the tight grip, when another hand covers my mouth and nose. Chemicals flood my senses as I begin to lose consciousness. I fall back into the arms of the person holding me and feel myself being scooped up into the arms of none other than Kim Taehyung.

"You put up a good fight, but you're no match for me" he says as I slip away into darkness.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Uh oh

First chapter (and long chapter) already filled with a lot!!

What do you think will happen next?

Don't forget to like comment and share :)
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥