Singularity

Day 3 at home.

Or what I used to call home.

I feel empty inside. I would've expected my life to go back to normal, or as "normal" as MY life could be.

My brothers and I rarely spent time together, which wasn't necessarily anything out of the ordinary, considering we weren't extremely close growing up.

The boys were always working on their hacking & tech skills, while I was slaving away in the training room.

-

"Cmon Spade. You gotta try harder than that."

Punch.

"Someone's a little rusty after being gone."

Punch.

"You're weak. I can only imagine what your parents would think if they could see y—"

"SHUT UP!" I scream at the top of my lungs, gripping my sore knuckles. "I'm trying as hard as I can.."

"Your hardest effort isn't good enough for me. Do I need to break you again Reina? We used to have fun when I used to train you...." My trainer says slyly.

I dug my nails into my palms, attempting to suppress my rising anger.

He chuckled, "I think that's enough training for today."

I sighed in relief as my trainer walks out the door, leaving me alone in the immense room.

-

I laid in bed, trying to get some sleep, but my thoughts consumed me.

It felt like I was back to being 9. I trained long hours and was reprimanded by my trainers for being "weak" and not being able to escape from the Bangtan Boys. I explained I tried and planned on trying again before they rescued me. But then it hit me.

Was I really going to try and escape again?

Thinking back to my time there I was... happy. An emotion I hadn't truly felt since my parents were alive.

I had found a family with the boys, one I could never have with my brothers.

With Taehyung, it was something more. Something deeper. He truly cared for me and treated me like no one ever had.

Then it hit me.

Maybe I do care about them.

-

TAEHYUNG POV:
"I can't deal with this anymore. It's been a week" I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

"We miss her too, hyung, but she's with her family now" Jungkook says, quietly.

"No. I could see it in her eyes. Something wasn't right. She didn't want to go back. I know her."

"Maybe it's for the best... I know we all came to care about her while she was here, but that became a liability. It's dangerous to care about people in our business Taehyung" Namjoon says.

"Her life has never been simple. She's grown up in this business just like us. She's not some girl. She's a badass and not a liability. At all." I say

"And we're gonna save her"

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
kind of having a rough time at school and mentally rn so i'm sorry for not updating as much as i said i would.

on another note

TXT debuted!!! What did you guys think?
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥