Love is War

I wake up, feeling weak. I'm laying on a cold metal floor, in an unfamiliar room.

My attention, though, is grabbed my a rather familiar voice.

"Hey sis"

I look up and see Weston and Hunter standing over me, but something isn't right. The look in their eyes. It's... almost evil.

"H-how did I get here?" I mutter, rubbing my head.

"We brought you home."

"I already made my choice guys, I said i'll still visit and have love for you, but we have no reason to hate Bangtan boys!"

"Tsk tsk. What a choice. Sadly, it wouldn't have mattered either way."

"What?"

They looked at each other and laughed. "You've been so blind this whole time Reina."

"I don't understand"

Suddenly, Hunter reached down and grabbed me by the neck. I claw at his hand, but he doesn't loosen his grip.

"P-please, stop. W-what are y-you doing" I choke out.

He lets go of me, pushing me back onto the floor.

"I don't understand—"

"Of course you don't! You're too good to understand!!" Weston yells.

I jump to my feet as he raises his voice.

"Our whole lives, we have been hidden behind YOUR shadow. Our parents favored YOU over us. It was always the Reina show and we were always sitting in the audience. While you were out on missions, we were behind the scenes helping you. We were never good enough to get our hands dirty, so we had to sit back and watch you grow. Even when we were children it was visible you would become great. Everyone saw it. You were the golden child." Hunter says, getting closer to me.

"But alas, you didn't give us enough credit. Because the one thing we do have it smarts. How did our parents die?" Weston asks.

"S-ship wreck"

"Wrong. Did you even think about how unlikely it all was? Did you even try to learn more?"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying WE killed mom and dad."

My heart dropped. This can't be true.

I couldn't bring myself to speak.

"Everyone was saying you would take over the Spade business, so we had to get rid of our parents and later on, get rid of you."

I felt like I was going to throw up. This was all too much for me.

"Y-you both are evil. You aren't my family. How COULD YOU?!" I screamed, falling to the ground.

"See. You aren't fit to run the Spade business. You're in love with the leader of our rival gang. If mom and dad were here to see how pitiful you look—"

"Don't you DARE say their names!!" I screamed, my body shaking with sobs.

They looked at each other and laughed.

"Everyone will be so sad to hear about your death. How you died at the hands of these evil men, trying to fight them. How they ran off, never to be seen again. How your two heroic brothers rose to the occasion and took over as the leaders."

"You're both disgusting. You won't win." I spat at them.

"Oh dear sister, we will win. But before we kill you, you get to watch your sweet lover die right in front of you."

And that's when Taehyung was dragged into the room.

.