Runaway

My eyes squinted as I took in what he said.

"I'm afraid you already have."

What?

"N-no I didn't. I agreed to giving you information as long as my brothers are safe... not.. joining you?"

Jungkook looked to Taehyung, an evil grin on his face. He slid the signed document back over to me so I could look over it. I snatched the paper from him and scanned it. My eyes found a specific line that drew my attention.

By signing this document, I relinquish all my rights to Bangtan. I willingly submit myself to all that comes along with being apart of Bangtan. I agree to be a member for the rest of my life, no matter the circumstances.

"No. You can't do that. I-I didn't agree to this" I said frantically.

Yoongi chuckled to himself, "Sorry princess, you're ours now. Whether you like it or not."

My mouth grew dry at the thought. Being apart of the Bangtan is worse than death. I basically just sold my soul to the devil, also known as Kim Taehyung. Although the devil was wickedly handsome, (shit snap out of it) I simply could not submit to a life of imprisonment.

I'm only 18. I have a life ahead of me. Or... do I? I guess either way, free or not, I would still be looped in with the endless chaos that was the mafia. Being born into it brought me into a world of pain and suffering. A life I wish I never had. Nonetheless I have to get away. I did at least have my two brothers, hopefully safe now, that I need. My only family left. Contract or not, no one owns me, I'm Reina Spade.

Acting purely on anger and fear, I made my move. Thankfully, the men were not on their guard and were talking amongst themselves when I scurried out of my chair and ran out of the room. I frantically looked for any indication of freedom as I heard approaching yells.

It seemed we were on the main floor of the breathtakingly huge mansion; but it was no time to enjoy my surroundings

It seemed we were on the main floor of the breathtakingly huge mansion; but it was no time to enjoy my surroundings. I spotted a large, wooden door that I assumed was my escape. Bingo. I sprinted for the door and ran outside, darkness engulfing me. Being locked away for practically two days, without any indication of the time of day, does something to you.

We were isolated in the middle of who knows where. I ran as fast as my legs could take me, as far away from that god-forsaken house. I looked back, and saw that no one was following me. I grew cocky as I continued to run, those idiots can't catch me.

I thought too soon. A bullet whizzed past my head and I ducked to the side, avoiding it. "Shit" I whisper-yelled to myself. "That was a warning shot Reina. I suggest you get back here" a far off voice yelled. I saw a clearing of trees and sprinted towards it, growing increasingly winded. I leaned against a tree, catching my breath. It was dark and extremely quiet. I looked around, expecting seven men to be surrounding me with guns, but nothing.

"Where do I go now?! I have to get back to my brothers... oh god I hope they're okay. These psychopaths are very set on keeping me here—"

"Psychopath... I like the sound of that, what about you Jimin?" a voice softly purred rather close to me.

I turned around and was greeted with a tall, built man dressed in all black, his evil smile illuminated by the pale moon.

"Well honestly Jungkook, I think it's adorable how she thinks she will ever see her brothers again" Jimin answers, emerging from behind him.

"Get away from me" I say, stepping back slowly.

"I'm afraid we can't do that sweetie" Jungkook says, lunging at me.

I dodge his advances and kick him in the ribs, making him stumble to the side. I throw a punch at Jimin but he catches my hand, throwing me backwards into a tree. The wind is knocked out of me as the solid wood hits my back. Fatigued and breathless, I struggle to pick myself up, and try to push away Jungkook, who now stands in front of me. My body is simply too weak at this point from lack of nutrition and sleep, and he sees it. He grabs my arm, twisting it behind me so that my back is against his chest.

Listen guys, I know what you're probably thinking: "This girl is supposed to be a badass mafia chick? Yes. I swear I normally am.
Sooo I might be a little um... dumb sometimes and yeah I talk a lot of shit and yeah I let my emotions control me... Okay you know what fine I'm kind of a mess at the moment but you try having 7 gorgeous, dangerous men around you.

"Jimin and I are sick of having to play babysitter for you, so let's make this the last time we have to do this" he growls in my ear. I scoff at him. "Babysitter? You're like 13" I say mockingly. He tightens his grip on me. "Actually. I'm 18, same age as you, thank you very much." "You don't act like it..." I mutter. "What was that?!" he yells. "Oh my god you two, knock it off" Jimin groans. "Just take her back."

Jungkook releases his grip and throws me over his shoulder, like I weigh nothing.

Damn he's kinda hot too.
No stop, he's kidnapping you.

I knew I couldn't fight back, being so weak, so I let him carry me back. We finally reached the large mansion as Jimin murmured,
"Taehyung isn't happy with you, he wants us to take you to the punishment room."

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Looks like someone isn't too happy

Finally it's winter breakkkkk

Thank the lord

I'll be updating more frequently since it's break so stay tuned!

Vote comment and share
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥