Terms and Conditions

"Do it. Pull the trigger."
My hand shook as I held the gun, my finger lingering over the trigger.
I looked at the boy, not much older than me, as he sat in the chair. His eyes were completely hopeless and broken, as were mine.
"I-I can't," I said, looking to my feet as tears blurred my vision.
A strong pair of arms pushed me back and snatched the gun from me. Before I could react the shot rang out in my ears.
I turned away and sobs took over my body.
"You need to learn your place Spade. You do as I say. If I say jump, you jump. If I say kill, you kill. Understand?" my trainer, Hutch, asked.
I stood there in silence.
"Fine." He grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door. I fought back as hard as I could, but I was no match for him.
"Punishment time."

———————————————————

I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. I looked around and I realized I was back in the chair, tied up, only this time I had different clothes on and my cut had been tended to.

The door was thrown open by Taehyung and he ran in. "What's wrong?!"
I couldn't speak, I only stared at him with tired eyes. I had no perception of time. However long I had been in there, I had been deprived of food and water for the entirety of my stay.

Jungkook and Jimin ran in shortly after. "What the hell is the problem now?" Jungkook asked, obviously annoyed.
"Let me go." I said, plainly.

"Listen. If I untie you, will you promise not to fight or run? I will make an agreement with you but only if you don't try to escape" Taehyung said.

I nodded quickly, anything to get one step closer to freedom.

Jimin hesitantly walks over and unties me, stepping away quickly as if I was a feral animal waiting to attack at any moment.

I stand up and chuckle at him, "Okay. Now what?"
"Boys, please take her to the board room."
Jungkook and Jimin grab my arms and push me forward. "I can walk by myself" I muttered, as I tried to shake them off. "Sorry. Boss' orders" Jimin said. I suddenly dropped to the ground, catching them off guard. I sat on the floor with my arms crossed, "I don't feel like going."

I mean, if I can't escape, why not make it hell?

Jungkook and Jimin exchanged pained glances before grabbing my upper arms and dragging me to the board room.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch" I groaned as my body was slowly dragged up the stairs. "Maybe if you decided to walk, we wouldn't have this problem.." Jungkook spat angrily.

———————————————————

After a long, agonizingly slow journey, we reached the board room

After a long, agonizingly slow journey, we reached the board room. I was tossed in a chair by two angry, tired men. Taehyung entered after a few minutes with four other men. They took their seats and sat silently, staring at me. "As much fun as this is... I have places to be so let's get this over with" I said, breaking the awkward silence.

Taehyung cleared his throat and began, "Okay, here's our proposition. You want freedom, correct?" I nodded. "Well that freedom comes at a price." He took a phone out of his pocket, and my stomach dropped.

Displayed on the screen, were my two twin brothers, tied up and gagged. My only family left. They looked absolutely terrified, they were covered in bruises and cuts, and their eyes were wide in fear. I looked up with dark, angry eyes, "Don't you dare touch them." Taehyung slowly lowered the phone, "Under one condition, you have to tell us what we want to know." I nodded quickly without hesitation, "Okay okay, I'll tell you anything just let them go."

"Perfect, now I need you to sign on the dotted line so I have proof you will follow through with telling us everything." I scrambled for the pen and quickly scribbled my name. "Done. Now let them go. Please." The last word came out softly as I imagined my brothers in harms way. Taehyung nodded and smiled to himself. "Nothing is funny about this!! Let them go!" I yelled, standing up quickly.

"Reina, you simply don't know how powerful you are, do you?"

I was taken aback by this question. What is he talking about?

"Do you know just how coveted you are by the mafia business? Your parents were two of the most infamous bosses ever to lead, and you, arguably, might just pass them. That puts a target on your back. A big one."

Obviously, Taehyung sees the confusion on my face. "We don't want information, we want you. To join us. That's the whole reason you're here. We knew about your little plan from the start" he said chucking. How could they have known? "You have to be joking. You think I would join... you?" I said, looking at him with disgust.

"Oh Reina.
Did no one ever teach you to read the terms and conditions?
I'm afraid you already have."

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Uh oh.

What do you think will happen?

Is this book trash or not lol be honest.

Pls vote comment & share :)
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥