Home

TAEHYUNG POV

"Do I need to go over any parts of the plan?"
"No" they said in unison.

"Perfect. Now who's gonna go wake up Yoongi?"

Silence. Classic.

"Fine. I'll do it."

-

"Okay Jungkook and Jimin you're still designated babysitters so you get Reina. We don't know if they've brainwashed her or something. We need to be careful. Trust me, these people are bloodthirsty and won't hesitate to kill all of us. Jin you stay in the car and be ready to drive. The rest of us will distract & fight if we have to. If we aren't back by 11, you go without us. You have to."

"No. If you guys aren't back I'm going in and killing all of them with my bare hands. I would rather die trying to save you all then live without you all" Jin said.

"I appreciate that hyung, but when it comes down to it, you need to save yourself."

He sighed and gave a small nod.

"We're here."

-

"Okay according to the blueprints of the house I obtained, there should be a ladder in the back that Jungkook and Jimin could use to gain entry to what I presume is Reina's room" Namjoon said.

"I don't know what any of that shit means" Jungkook said, peering over Namjoon's shoulder.

"Jesus. Just follow me Kook" Jimin sighed, rubbing his temples.

"All I need is my babies" Yoongi said softly as he sharpened his knives.

"Can I touch—"

"HANDS OFF" Yoongi yelled as he swatted Hobi's hand away.

-

JUNGKOOK POV

"Is now a good time to mention I'm scared of heights?"

"Yes. We're about 3 stories up Kook, no going back now" Jimin said.

Don't look down. Don't look down.

"I'm gonna throw up."

"Don't you fucking dare."

"I'm gonna throw up."

"IM RIGHT UNDER YOU JUNGKOOK!!"

Splat.

"I'm sorry I really couldn't keep it in."

"Y-your vomit... is all over... my face."

"Hyung—"

"No. Don't speak to me right now. When we get off this ladder I swear to god."

-

TAEHYUNG POV

"How are you guys doing?" Jin asks through my earpiece.

"Good. We made it in and we're kind of just stalling for Jungkook and Jimin while they get to Reina. No sign of the Spades."