Taken

My eyes flutter open and I feel cold metal pressed against my neck. I try to get up, but my wrists and ankles are tied to the chair I'm sitting in.

 I try to get up, but my wrists and ankles are tied to the chair I'm sitting in

"Well, look who's awake. My dear Reina Spade. I've been looking for you" the handsome man murmured in my ear as he held a knife to my throat.

"Let me go Taehyung" I spit angrily.

"You're not in the position to demand anything sweetheart" he murmurs as he removes the knife from my neck.

He takes my wig and pulls it off, revealing my long hair.

"STOP" I scream.

"So Spade isn't so tough without her "disguise" huh? Who would've thought there's just a scared little girl hiding underneath."

"I'm not scared. Not of anyone."

He steps in front of me and squats down. He looks deeply into my eyes as if he can see right through me. I grow uncomfortable at his stare and I suddenly jerk my head forward, head-butting him. He stumbles backwards, groaning in pain, as he holds his bloody nose.

A man to the right of me, who I hadn't seen previously, walks over and grabs my hair, jerking my head back to look at him. I recognize his face and realize he's the same man from yesterday, the one who led me to my capture.

"I see we have a feisty one" he says, smirking down at me.

Taehyung emerges with two men on either side. The blonde-haired one holds the same knives he used to kill my men and the brown haired one holds a gun. I grow scared as they walk closer, not knowing what they'll do to me.

"That's enough Jungkook, we'll take it from here" Taehyung says.

Jungkook releases his grip on me and walks out the door, giving me one last look as he exits the room.

Taehyung looks to the blonde haired man, "Yoongi I'll take those, and Hobi you can take that with you." Yoongi hands Taehyung the knives and Hobi walks out, still holding the gun.

"Now that we're alone, I have a few questions for you. If you answer honestly, you'll be safe, but if you lie, you get punished" he says, walking closer to me.

"I'm not saying shit to you. I'm not scared of you" I say through gritted teeth.

He smirks at my comment, "If you insist."

He walks over to me and drags the knife down my collarbone.

I squirm uncomfortably, but it's no use as he cuts one of the straps of my dress.

"Now, kitten, lets get started" he purrs in my ear.

"What were you doing at MY club? In Bangtan territory?"

"I wanted to party" I said plainly.

He chuckled at my comment, "I'm going to ask you one more time... why were you in my club."

He leaned in, anticipating me to answer when I spat in his face.

He moved back quickly, wiping his face off angrily.

"I've had it with you and your games" he says walking over to me angrily.

"I was just getting started though.." I pout.

He brings the knife to my other strap and goes to cut it when I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Is there a problem?" He asks.

"Yes, in fact there is. I don't fucking want to be exposed in front of my enemy."

"Kitten, there's nothing I haven't seen before" he says slyly.

"Don't you fucking touch me."

"Fine. I've had enough of this" he says, walking towards the door.

After a few minutes Yoongi and Jungkook enter, evil smiles on their faces.

"Taehyung said you weren't cooperating so we were called" Yoongi said, holding a knife.

"So tell us, why were you at the club?"

"As I said before, I'm not telling you shit. I'm not scared of ANY of you."

Yoongi looks at Jungkook then to me.
He walks up to me and presses the blade to my neck. "You might think you can get away with disrespecting Taehyung and Jungkook, but not me" he growls in my ear.

He cuts my strap and my dress falls down to my stomach and I feel my face get hot as I look down, unable to make eye contact. Although I was wearing a bra, it was still uncomfortable because I have never been exposed to someone like that before. "Not so tough are you little girl?" Jungkook says. I refuse to look at them, until Yoongi grabs my chin and jerks my head up to look at him. "How old are you anyway?" he says, inspecting me. "I'm 18" I say hesitantly.

"And a virgin" Jungkook says nonchalantly. "Excuse me?"
"I can tell. You're nervous" he says, shrugging.

"I don't get nervous."

"Then take all your clothes off" Yoongi says plainly.

What
The
Fuck

I scoff at him, expecting him to say he's kidding, but he just stares at me.

"W-what? No?!"

"Then I'll help you" Yoongi says, ready to cut the rest of my dress off.

Suddenly, Taehyung walks in.

"STOP" he yells.

"We were just getting started.." Yoongi looks over to me, smirking.

I glare angrily.

"No. This obviously isn't working so we will try different methods later. For now put this on" he says, putting clothes on the floor.

He frees my wrists and ankles and I lurch forward at Yoongi, blinded by anger and embarrassment. I was simply thinking based on my emotions, not realizing he's holding a knife. As I lunge for his throat, the knife slashes my bare stomach, not deep enough to cause serious harm, but enough for that shit to hurt.

I hold my stomach as Yoongi backs away, expressionless. Taehyung and Jungkook catch me as I stumble backwards.
"You really can't just calm down for 5 seconds can you?" Taehyung sighs.

"No" I mutter.

I try to push them off of me, but I'm too weak and Taehyung holds me tightly.

"JIN" he yells.

A tall man with broad shoulders enters the room, holding a tray.

He sighs, "You know what to do."

He walks over, and takes a syringe.

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME" I scream, writhing in Taehyung's grip.

"We have to fix your cut, but you won't calm the hell down" he sighs, "Sleep well, kitten" he says as the needle pierces my skin.

My body gets heavy and I pass out in Taehyung's arms.

Damnit. This shit keeps happening.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
I have exams tomorrow and I haven't studied at all. Pls pray.
Hope you are enjoying so far:)
Vote comment and share!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥