Day 1 Start

"Lastly, I just need a verbal conformation. Do you, Min Yoongi, agree to give up your freedom and participate in this experiment until said experiment comes to an end?"

"I do."

"Great!" the man across from him smiled, "now if you'd just follow me, I'll show you where you'll be staying."

Yoongi nodded, standing to follow the man out of the room.

"The boys are usually less active at this time," he said, closing the door when the mint haired boy was in the hallway, "so I think the sooner we get you in there the better." His voice bounced off the empty walls.

The more he drowned on, the quicker Yoongi tuned him out and looked around. The walls are white, the ceiling is white, the floor is white, and there's no windows anywhere that he could see. The boy sniffed slightly, trying to catch any scent that could signal anyone else around. The soft clean smell of the beta walking in front of him coupled with the disinfected smell of the hallway was the only thing he could pick up. A sneeze found its way out, his nose tingling the more he breathed in. He was starting to regret coming here, slowly but surely. He should have just found a local job to support his family, but this was the only one that paid big in a short amount of time.

"-orange juice! Can you believe that?" the man laughed, "So then-"

"Um," Yoongi interrupted, "do you have any information on the pack that you can tell me?"

The man blinked owlishly at him, his mouth open before another grin made its way on his face. "Of course!" He slowed down to walk next to the boy, "So, there's a total of six members already in the pack. They were all brought in together which was nice since they have someone to depend on, but bad for us since it's hard to get close to an already established pack, a feral one at that. They're all male, however, secondary gender for all but one is unknown."

"Do they have names?"

The male laughed nervously, "They probably do, but we've never gotten close enough to ask. We refer to them by names we've given them." He turned the clipboard and flip over the first few pages. "This is RJ, the only confirmed alpha of the pack as well as Head Alpha." The picture showed a large black wolf with piercing rust colored eyes. "He's the only one that we have a picture of since he's usually the one that comes out of the forest when called. Occasionally, the others come out as well, but, well, they never really stick around long enough for a picture." He looked back at the alpha, "There's also Hope, RM, Mochi, V, and Gold. I would suggest when you go into the dome to try and work your way into the pack through Hope. He seems to be less aggressive than the others." At the sight of Yoongi's wide-eyed look he quickly backpaddled, "N-not to say that they are going to do anything to you! We would never knowingly allow someone to put themselves at extreme risks!"

"You do know that if this RJ is Head Alpha, he won't let me near his pack members unless he accepts me, right?" For fuck's sake, everyone knows that. He'd spent a whole year in History learning about it in grade school.

"Of course, I know that!" the beta blew out a puff of air, a pout forming, "Anyway!" he reached into his pocket, producing a key which he handed to Yoongi, "take this."

"What's it for?"

"Well, when they came in, one of them was quite the biter so he had to be muzzled," he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "and we've never had the opportunity to take it off. He can still eat and everything but has a more difficult time."

"Who's the one with the muzzle?"

"....Hope."

Yoongi blinked, giving the beta a look, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"That was years ago though! He's gotten better!" he muttered under his breath, "probably."

"What?"

"Nothing!" The shorter was about the question him again before he continued, "Look, we're here!"

The small alpha turned his attention to the two people who were seemingly standing in front of a random section of wall. The first one that immediately caught his attention was another alpha male, taller than himself and maybe a bit older. He looked like the typical city alpha, hair cropped close to his head and slight stubble dusted on his face. His arm muscles bulging from where they were crossed over his chest. A woman, a bit shorter than Yoongi, stood next to him, a similar clipboard to the one with the pack's information in her hand. As soon they were within a few feet of them she started speaking.

"You both are about to enter the habitat that contains the Bangtan pack. From that point forward, it will be your job to gain the pack's trust and get information from them, no matter how small. You are required to wear these." she produced a small white case and clicked it open. Two dull grey collars sat inside. "These collars allow us to track your movements and well as keep track of your health. If you think that you are in any type of danger, there is a small button located on the left side. Push it and someone will come and retrieve you. At the end of every week you are expected to report your findings to the one who comes to collect you. Any questions?" Both participants shook their heads. "Good. One last thing. Since this habitat was made to mimic the outside to make the pack easier to integrate into a place they are not accustom to, wild animals are released every few days, so food will have to be caught."

The male next to Yoongi grinned widely, "No problem."

The mint-haired boy, on the other hand, wasn't so sure. He'd never eaten raw meat before, not even when in wolf form. His family's poor, yes, but if his father ever brought something back, his mother always made sure to thoroughly cook it before feeding her children. He quickly steeled himself. He could do this, for his family's sake.

"Easy."

"Alright then," she extended the white case, "please take one and secure it." After stuffing the key that was still in his hand into his pocket, he took hold of the one on the left. He made quick work of the small clasp at the back before sliding it securely around his neck. Before he could re-clasp it, however, the collar suddenly beeped and tightened around him. A small choking sound left him, both his hands reaching back to take it off, but all his fingers felt was smooth metal.

"Wha-"

The researcher is quick to interrupt, "It's to ensure that the tracked doesn't get taken off unwanted. It's for your own protection."

Protection his ass, this thing is cutting off his air supply.

"Please stop pulling at it. You'll get use to it soon. It wasn't designed to hinder you in any way." Yoongi's hands slowly left the collar and fell back to his side. "Now, as soon as the door opens you both have five seconds to enter to prevent potential ambush from the pack." The alphas' both nod, stepping up in front of the seemingly hidden door as the two scientists' step back. "Alright, good luck." The section they were standing at sinks in slightly before quickly raising up.

Yoongi took a deep breath and stepped inside.